Pokemon thread

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
Headcanon: in Mystery Dungeon, Gyardos has to take medications to keep a calm level head. Also some meditations.
It can take a whole year for a new Gyardos to be used his or her new emotions and body.
Some Gyardos are actually quite calm with enough training. But most are simply non destructive albeit with a sometimes grumpy temper.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
Unpopular opinion: I like Ivysaur. In fact I like it more than Venusaur.
For me Venusaur is a little too rough looking for my liking. Ivysaur is cool in a less rough way.
Posted Report
Shyette

Here are my favorate pokemon from every genrashon so far. But If I can’t spell them I will just describe the,.
Snorlax
Glowing fish
White dress mage
Wicked Weassle
Giant robot ghost
Big Trex
Black lizard lady
Metal Raven
Hammer gremlin.
Cosmas-the-Explorer

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
I’m imagining a love story where an Eevee woos Vulpix. Vulpix takes him to see her father who she tells him not to worry about. Only for him to be a Houndoom with an eyepatch.
MoonOtter
Even Worse Kobold -

Moon.
@Anonymous #B9E0
I’m partial to Nidoqueen. They can be both cute or mature looking, and they got curves for days. Plus they’re traditionally “monstrous” looking while being humanoid.
Braixen and Mienshao are tied for a close second, though.
Cosmas-the-Explorer

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
If you evolve from a Wartotle to a Blastoise I bet your life is decreased drastically.
My headcanon is also only a select few of Wartortles get to be the elite Blastoises and fewer still megas.
StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Make some noise!
For Christmas of 1998, after having watched the show for a few months, I finally got Pokémon Blue. With help from a bootleg player’s guide, it became the first video game I ever beat! I have remained a fan and played every generation since. I was writing up a loooong post about all my favourite Pokémon, but I realized it would be easier on us all if I just used an image template and made an image. So, here it is:
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide