Beastars discussion (Spoiler Alert)

WhiskeyHare
Artist -

Re-watched season 1 a few times, thought it was pretty good. Never read the books but i have been thinking about checking them out now. I have heard from weebs that it’s mediocre compared to other anime.

I found the animation to off-putting when I first watched it, but since then I surprisingly grew to love the 3d mixed with anime-style.

I would have to say my favourite episodes are “Give it your all” and “Two sides to the story”
FoxMcCloud97
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Cornerian Ace
@OliverHancock  
It’s a Japanese manga by Paru Itagaki, and the way most people describe it is “Zootopia, but with more sex, drugs and violence.”  
Studio Orange recently turned it into a 3D anime available on Netflix. It’s become quite the popular show among many furries. ^ ^
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide