The Memory Immersion Den(NSFW)

Anonymous #F53E
I let you cover and paint my face and body, making me look almost like an Albino. You slowly wound down, Your cock giving one last twitch for anything left and I look up at you, my eyes sparkling and full of lust. “You like that, Baby? Don’t tell me I was just going to have the inside of my mouth Painted.~” I smirk at you.
Anonymous #F53E
I sit with him, curling up and rubbing my hand on His chest fur “God, I haven’t felt this good In a Long time…Let’s continue tonight. When you’re ready baby.” I make myself comfortable on you, Wrapping my arms around your chest to get more stabilized
Coltshan000
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

He hums peacefully and holds you close, best sucker he ever had.  
(You can make an account you know, that way I can message you or even rp in PM
Anonymous #6008
(I know, but It doesn’t work for me! I keep trying to make one, But It nevers sends me an email!)
Anonymous #6008
(I checked Its not there! But It’s okay.)

I hummed along with him.

“You know that song?”
Anonymous #01D2
I smiled warmly while giggling “Aww, It’s okay. I love that song! No need to blush~” I brought my face closer to his
Anonymous #01D2
I kiss him back, smiling as I begin to sit up on his crotch. We embraced each other as we both kissed each other sweetly.
Anonymous #204C
(You got It!)

I gently caress the back of his head to calm him down as I gently remove my lips from to nibble and chew On his throat, moaning slightly as I bit down softly.
Anonymous #204C
My tail wags, fast and frequently as I bite down harder and I move closer to him
Anonymous #204C
“Mmm, You like that?”  
I say, happily before biting and nibbling some more a little harder.  
“I thought I’d be the one who would be the prey
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide