The Immortal Cycle(NSFW/Violence/Fantasy)

Coltshan000
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

“Up to you if you want to slug it around.” Rumford says as he goes see to the other men.

As Todd left his quarters he saw Parris and a few men shooting bottles and buckets off of tied up prisoners heads.
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Coltshan000  
Velvet shrugs and goes down to see the quartermaster. “Master quartermaster! The rum is black.”

He chuckles, seeing as they were good-enough shots not to shoot the folks accidentally. “Come folks, break it up- you lot are going to have to clean whatever mess they make, you know.”
Coltshan000

He chuckles and pulls out a bottle of Honey Mead. “For the pretty cupid~.”

Parris giggles, “Right cap, alright you louts, save the powder.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Coltshan000  
(All mead is honey mead x3)

She blushes a little and smiles, taking the bottle. “Thank you, quartermaster. Can you make sure my things aren’t damaged?” She slides across her bow, arrows, and belt quiver, meanwhile taking a quick drink.

“Very good! You’ve scared these bastards well-enough I probably don’t even have to sing to ‘em,” he smirks, “so lets untie ‘em and get them to work. We run into any other ships and we’ll be whale meat. Besides…the ship won’t clean itself. Up and at ’em!”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Coltshan000  
“Thank you.” She leaves and heads to her bunk to drink and rest.

@Coltshan000  
“That a boy, I can tell you did the washing on your ship. I expect ammo turned-in to the armory! I may be trusting but it’s been hard after what happened with John, curse his name.”
Coltshan000

In your bunk you feel your body refreshed for the trials to come in life.

“Yes cap’n, as you wish.” They say putting tr he weapons away.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Coltshan000  
She drinks more of the mead, quite happy. She says a prayer and brushes her hair a bit, having kept it tied-up for guard duty so she could shoot her bow without trouble. Playfully, she wiggles her ears a little, in spite of her irritation she’d need to get a new hair tie. She doesn’t even know if she’s alone, but she’s happy nonetheless.

“Wond’rful. Now lets head to shore and try to get some of our booty sold. Might meet some new guests for our beds,” he laughs a little. As a second thought, it’d be good to find someone to go in the Crow’s nest. Its current occupant needed replaced, to say the least.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
Coltshan000 Todd  
“Everyone be on your best behavior- let’s get to it!” He heads off to get things sold and bought.

Coltshan000 Velvet  
“I’m well,” she smiles, “much better than yesterday. Anything interesting happen?” This is just small talk while she sets the remainder of the mead on the counter, meanwhile taking some twine to tie her pretty hair back later.
Anonymous #4545
@Coltshan000  
He gets some bedding for the new workers and some supplies to make alcohol. He heads aboard the ship to ensure they’re set to sail.

She shrugs, “better than nothing.” She finally gets her twine collected and put at her side. “How’s my bow?”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Coltshan000  
Todd smiles, “then let’s set sails. All aboard, lads!” He hops on and pulls up the maps while they get going, as well as his list of contracts he’d just topped-off at port.

She rolls her eyes and smiles a little, “I hope it’s not broken, then. Might I have them? I’m sure Ronin needs relieved.”
Anonymous #3595
Name: Mika  
Species: Coyote  
Culture: “””“Modern?”””” (I don’t know, Man!)  
Class: Mercenary  
Background: Mika was a soldier for the Military before the Awakening. Now she serves as a mercenary for whoever.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide