Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a German
FUCK. Im bored. I want my husband, I want my Ratt, I want my shorg…and maybe that big blue dragon too.
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Pizzamovies  
(it helps with getting an idea of what i’m dealing with which helps IMMENSELY with making a challenge story for the character. you know tells the GM what you’re looking to bring to the table.)

but i guess if you tell me the faction… the name… what units he uses mostly… which is basically already the sheet. that’d be enough.
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Anonymous #9BAB  
Its more along the lines of “heres what im gonna do, where im gonna send some troops, and heres my interaction with others”

Go look at equestria divided on derpibooru. This is a furry version of it.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #9BAB  
(the idea is also that players would play minor characters in each other’s stories, the problem of interaction generally doesn’t come up because players rarely interact with each other unprompted in the first place.)
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide