Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

Dave33333
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Amateur Photoeditor
@Pizzamovies  
No, no, Pizza, that’s a little too overboard.

We should be happy there aren’t foot and fat fetish threads filling it to the brim.

I’d give ideas but if we’re being brutally honest:

#1: No one in this thread would want to RP with me.

#2: Those that did were scared away from drama in July.

#3: Those that DO want to RP with me still are either currently absent IRL, or would rather communicate via discord/Furbooru PMs, hence why I’m here everyday.

Edit: To elaborate further, if we go by animal kingdom logic, which works really well for a small forum like this… Furbooru’s RP forums have a determined pecking order.

There was an initial battle to establish dominance and Jinx/Cere won, hence, determining our pecking order. I know my place, know yours.
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a German
@Pizzamovies  
Our personal world story is over 30-50k messages.

Were on chapter 10 of the original thread already, chapter 5 on another, chapter 3 on another, chapter 7 on another, etc.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
(i don’t hate toffee, but i have to second that… doing his own thing on a team based roleplay, particularly if it’s just for no good reason… and then being an ass when talked to about it… don’t be like toffee.)
Dave33333
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Amateur Photoeditor
@Jinx

@Cerebrate  
Yeah, I know, but even then I’m not sure I really want to RP with you. Which is very understandable.

Even then the people who were scared off refuse to return to this or prefer being private anyway. My hands are kind of tied cause of you. Not being an ass, kinda stating how it is.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide