Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

[ Joe Cool by Nino Nardini ]  
I have sixty seconds to plead my case, do you mind if I stand? I understand that the imposter is supposed to be some sort of, ‘bloodthirsty monster’… but I don’t know if I’m bloodthirsty, and I think I’m a pretty peaceful guy. I just don’t know my strength sometimes, so, when I went to go give the electrician a pat on the back for a job well done, I accidentally severed him in half…

BUT, I’ll also tell you this; how could I’ve killed someone in electrical, when I just now killed someone else on the bridge?

Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case…

%[ Chopin Nocturne op. 9 no. 2 ]%   。    •   ゚  。
   .      .     。   。 .  
.   。%“Democracy has failed me…”% ඞ 。 .    •     •
  ゚   **Coriolanus was ejected - He was an Impostor.**  。 .
  ’    %2 Impostors remain.%     。   ゚   
.   . ,    .  .
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@EclecticInspiration  
I remember, one time long ago, when my parents got a perfectly-shaped rectangle of uncut cheddar, I used to sneak into the kitchen in the middle of the night, very quietly open the refrigerator without making a noise, and then, like a sculptor or a surgeon, carefully incise off the thinnest slice possible made to look like nothing was missing.

I have no idea why I remember this so clearly.

@NyantaStarhunt  
full
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide