Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@MagpulDynamicPie  
Well catfolk in my race anyway, are highly traditional. Always carrying a sword or other weapon in combat. I had ordered a more futurist version of him where he had lazer weapons but for fuck sake the artist bailed
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@MagpulDynamicPie  
Considering we don’t stick solely to modern or futuristic RPs, this stuff tends to vary a lot, although it’s not impossible to have a sword in every time period if one really wanted to.

Modern, post-modern, and futuristic stuff isn’t everyone’s cup of tea tho. I enjoy those time periods but I enjoy fantasy/medieval a lot as well. I think Nyanta might prefer the latter.
EclecticInspiration
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@NyantaStarhunt  
Right on. I find both are my favorites, tho I’m better with medieval. I don’t have the Absolute Big Brain™ for sci-fi :P I’d like to but I’m better with simpler things.

I also prefer melee weapons because then every kill is a personal action, fully involving those participating, whereas guns turn everything into an impersonal point and click
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@MagpulDynamicPie  
Efficiency is appreciable when used in the right ways.  
granted, there does come a point one needs to ask if something’s overkill for a given application. in anti-personnel combat, ye, it’s not something I’m interested in, but perhaps for something one cannot look directly at or something you don’t want to stay engaged with, then ye, it’d be OK.

@Coriolanus  
what-what  
these pictures do not contain cheez, sir
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide