Steel Sands (NSFW, see Desc for further details.)

Dr. Ivo Robotnik
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOOOG!!
The rest in the convoy responded back reporting comms being nominal.
“Alright, good. Listen up, in a couple minutes, we’re gonna be passing into Enlightenment territory, so i want everyone keeping their eyes and ears open for anything. Watch the ridges especially. Everyone got it?”
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@Herr Kraus 02
“Scanning, they won’t get the drop on us, ma’am.” The flat radome upon the sandcrawler’s roof begins panning left, right, and through the dustcloud behind constantly, searching for any signs of unfamiliar contacts.
From a “sandlock” hatch, Ersan himself peers out with the door flung behind him, looking along the ridges ahead with a pair of binoculars.
Dr. Ivo Robotnik
Even Worse Kobold -

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOOOG!!
(Sorry for the long silence, work was taking a hot minute
Minutes later, they passed into Enlightenment territory and out of the canyon, now driving into the wide open expanse of the desert. “Alright people, fan out, i want no one closer than 9 feet, copy?”
Sky
Even Worse Kobold -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Drgs&sharks
@Herr Kraus 02
(I been dead too, kinda forgot about this place)
Vyn in the CEV would reply with a quick “Copy, hanging back a few feet or so.” relaying it on to his driver.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide