Random Roleplay (SFW)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
First we must pay the Witch Grunhilda a visit.
She stole all my cookied. I will avenge those delicious sweets.
And have cookies too.
You guys like cookies right? With chocolate chips?
Beau Skunky

Chunky funky skunky
(Waves hand.) Oh oh, I like cookies! With chocolate chips!
Although, I think I heard of this witch before. Saying, she’s a “meany mean pants” is an understatement.
Gulp!
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
That’s why we will need you too eat many bean burritos for your smell to be potent so we can fight her.
Now I’m gonna get my banana phone and call Gwonam on his flying rug to help us squadala us off to our desired land.
Cosmas-the-Explorer

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
Sorry I fell unconscious for a few days.
I don’t know what got me… wait is that… A BAT CREDIT CARD?! I’LL DESTROY YOU! YOU MUST BE PUNSIHED!!!
Posted
Link
Anonymous #6C02
Deletion reason: Spambot
Posted
Link
Anonymous #6C02
Deletion reason: Spambot
Cosmas-the-Explorer

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
“I’ll save us all with the power of cheese and burritos!”
Eats burrito and out the other end spews forth spicy sauce. They melt away in the burritos gooey awesomeness.
The world has been saved
Cosmas-the-Explorer

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
@Beau Skunky
Ah I have awaken! I’ve ran away from Lupin III trying to get my treasure and whoa…
I think I we’re walking on sunshine now… Literally!
Wait are those koopas!? Uh oh better be ready to jump on them!
Hwahhhh!!!
(Sorry too. I was gona for awhile too.)
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide