Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“I’m sure both issues could be fixed with some cooperation- backing them up would be ideal considering what the others do on a semi-regular basis. So…it looks like everything’s working fine. How’s it feel?” She’ll lean forward on something nearby- edge of the pool, a railing, etc., and watch ’em swim.
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“which reminds me, those may still need to be tested sometime.”

@EclecticInspiration  
Imos: “we have no clue why, probably something they hardwired into themselves when they were on their own, but they cannot link up outside their “pack” network. giving them hardware they can adjust but they remain separate, come virus, hyperwave or EMP strike.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“They probably ought to be backed-up, though, or kept separate from the others. At the bare minimum, a restraining order on certain robolds…don’t want to lose them to some stupid ‘joke’.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“I sadly haven’t seen him around. I take it that means things are working well, though. I won’t require our synths change themselves but I’ll encourage it. I don’t suppose you’ve seen Indra, have you?”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
Aurora, a synth new to the force, enters the room and spots the robolds & Imos in the bath. She approaches, “I see aquatic upgrades are coming along well- I can’t wait to be fitted with them for our work here.” She is a spiky snek. “Anything else new for synths?” She looks to Imos, perhaps expecting him to know more since he is a synth himself.
Anonymous #6FA8
Gender: N/A But does have a voice a female In her early Twenties.  
Name: …“Jamie”  
Description/Pic: “Jamie” Appears to be a tall, somewhat humanoid robot missing their right arm. “Jamie” also bears a large screen where their “Face” would be, Displaying a pair of rectangular eyes and small eyebrow lines above the eyes. “Jamie” also wears a small backpack with a strange flag and spair extension cord. “Jamie’s” Backpack holds typical maintenance tools and occasionally some hard and software.  
Personality: Happy and outgoing  
Quote: “Réalisant mon espoir je me lance, vers la gloire”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration

@Anonymous #6FA8  
a voice rings out from further in the back.

“ah there you are snake, CHief engineer Garth, i’ll be overseeing your wellbeing along with all other non-organics while we’re on Aqua. now all we need is for that one armed clanker to show their screen and i can finish up.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
she pulls him close and into a kiss.

“but i can certainly appreciate up close and personal… on that matter, how do you feel about a dragon girl that is also a badass?”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“Splendid, Garth- if you should need any assistance, I’d be pleased to help as long as I’m no burden.” This snek swoosh her tail a lil’. “Alas, though, I haven’t seen your ‘one-armed clanker’.”

Riggs shakes her head, “I saw it come up in the log of crew but I can’t help either- there’s no telling where it is.”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide