Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
(Her crew, the kobold synths doing the desk work she used to do, uhhhhhh medical if she gets shot, the shorg, anything to do with helping her skills, n shiz like that)  
(There’s Amy too, if it’s important, something needs addressed, or if she needs a non-big catt bodyguard)  
(Fuggle- there’s anything involving moar weapons too but that’s for developing shiz)
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
(Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm considering this is a water world, I suppose it’d be worth seeing him- her department will most likely have to make adjustments since it wouldn’t be wise to use land vehicles here for obv reasons, maybe?)
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Well I feel like I won’t be able to run as freely or find it as easy to explore. However I am fine with water….as much as it sucks.drying after getting wet merows and huffs
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
She’ll approach, along with a smol robold. “Hey- I know it’s a bit soon but how rough is the water here? My engineers are backed-up with converting land crafts to hovercrafts but I was wondering if we could get some submersibles down there.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
“we have most onboard craft converted before landing and the fabricators have been fed with standard blueprints for civilian, commercial and military use. we’re currently testing the aquatic synth shells.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“That was going to be my next question.” If any such test is going on right now, she’ll look with great interest. It might just be rumor, but supposedly, the force had gotten a bunch more synths among the ranks.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #6FA8  
(hello.)

@NyantaStarhunt  
Midnight: “the cybernetic prep work for space travel is probably to blame for that.”

@EclecticInspiration  
sure enough she saw a gaggle of aquatic robolds join imos in the bath in short order, oddly there was no network access to any of them.

“these little guys we adopted back on Borea, no active network nodes and they don’t talk, but they understand and listen well enough.”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide