Armello: fate of Kings and Heroes [NSFW,violence]

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
(ACK, i completely dropped this one.)

Worm: “interesting, though it makes sense, power demands sacrifice after all, and this one takes it from your reserves.”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
Worm: “a little more patience, the age of the king is over, and i am only half sure, Nova will be up to the task of ending the age of the queen… but the druids will burn into the annals of history before i admit defeat.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
“until then regain your strenght, i will need to see if i can catch one of the more powerful druids off guard, we must test your might against someone blessed by the wyld.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
it took some time but the worm returned to her, informing her of the wyld priestess Sana attempting to encourage the wyld to reclaim his swamps.

“that will not do at all, Kaira.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
as she steps out she notices particularly dark clouds overhead.

“the storm is full of wyld might… no doubt an attempt to lock us in.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
she could feel the hunger return, practically hollowing her out, but sure enough it gathered at the crystal, awaiting for her to name the victim.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
they caught themselves, except the one she slammed down on that one was dead as a doornail.

they bore reinforced clubs and oaken spears, no doubt laced with magic of the wyld too.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide