A Rising Resistance and a Falling Empire

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@NyantaStarhunt  
The ratt is confuzzled. The croc smirks, “we can do this more later, cat. In case you’ve forgotten we’ve all just fought for this town…” Catto receives a boop. With that, the croc wipes the blood off his glaive and starts meandering back towards town.
Anonymous #C152
@NyantaStarhunt  
The croc looks down at the cat. Surely if there is an issue, he’ll have no problem dealing with it. He nods: he’ll come along.  
The rat, on the other hand…  
“Oh dear, I hope there’s no trouble…I’ll come along, then.”
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
all of you are escourted down to the barracks where you are lead to a medical room and a nurse begins to give yout he once over
EclecticInspiration
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@NyantaStarhunt  
The ratt is alright, despite having duelled with 2 others and an orc.  
The croc has taken a couple arrows and his hands are covered in blood, although closer inspection reveals it is not his blood. It’s hard to tell if the croc will allow one to fix the arrow wounds without biting their hands off, though they should probably be mended by a medical professional.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide