The account linked to the Patreon site

Berry Punch
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

Best Waifu
Good evening  
I’ve come about the site’s Patreon.

I recently decided to donate a little for the site, but I noticed that the Patreon badge has been put on my 2nd Stanislas account. Now, I wanted to know if it was possible that it was on this account, Berry Punch?

I also understood why Stan received it, it’s because he uses the same e-mail for Patreon and for Furbooru ^^’

(If I have two accounts, it’s because I love Berry Punch, and I wanted to have fun on this site with her. But I created Stanislas, my real nickname, to link the property of my OCs)
Stanislas
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Berry Punch's boyfriend
Good evening  
I come with this account to confirm that I’m behind both of them.

I don’t know your double account policy (I speak French normally, and I have trouble with English), but if you prefer to ban, I’m ready to remove Stanislas if you ask me to.
Alicia
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Since the Beginning  - Registered before the site was public
Artist -

Site Developer
Enbyshörk
Multiple accounts is fine as long as it’s not used for sockpuppeting. I manually added the patron badge. Hope it helps. Thanks for supporting Furbooru!
Berry Punch

Best Waifu
Oh, thank you very much

And yes, don’t worry, I’m not here to annoy.  
I’m going to take this opportunity to try to understand English ^^
Alicia
Even Worse Kobold -
Artist -

Site Developer
Enbyshörk
Bonne chance ! Je suis une etudiante de francais, je comprend la difficulte . Ton anglais es assez bon pour moi :)
Alicia
Even Worse Kobold -
Artist -

Site Developer
Enbyshörk
@Berry Punch  
De rien ! J’utilise beaucoup de google translate ainsi que. Mais mon français n’est pas passible en ma office, mes collègues de travail parles plus de rapidement et je ne peux pas comprendre.

@Ciaran  
Watashi wa kanji wo yomumasen. Chugokugo wo benkyoshimashita, demo oboetenai. (ಥ﹏ಥ)
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide