Question/Assistance Needed for DNP

Kaifloof
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

💞#1 Roxy Simp💞
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, but who would be the best staff to contact about my DNP? I wanted it set so people can now upload my art but it seems whoever handled my newest DNP just…merged both of them ^^ which prevents people from uploading my art
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
@thanblow
If it’s ok, I’d much rather talk with you on this site. That way there is a history of your request and the outcome in case there’s any questions later.
Please PM me what you’d like done.
And, as there’s no art on the site with an artist tag that matches your name, please follow the instructions in our takedown requests for getting your artist tag verified.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide