Need help with DNP/User Links

Kaifloof
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

šŸ’ž#1 Roxy SimpšŸ’ž
Hey all, never expected to join this site but things are looking better than a certain site, so I think Iā€™ll slowly move over here. I saw that the derpi 2020 collab was uploaded and I was tagged under ā€œartist:th3blueroseā€ and while Iā€™d like that tag tied to my account NorthernDawn, I donā€™t want any art that was uploaded under ā€œartist:th3blueroseā€ uploaded here beyond the collab. Iā€™m trying to move away from that name as an artist name and would like only art from my NorthernDawnArt account uploaded here. Ā 
I understand that the site is still new and things will take time, but Iā€™d like to talk to a staff member about my DNP and tags as soon as someone is available.
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
@NorthernDawn Ā 
Hi, Iā€™m happy to help. Iā€™m headed to bed now though, so Iā€™ll send you a PM tomorrow and will help you get set up as you would like :)
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide