DNP artists from e621?

CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
note added 2020-11-07:  
The post below was written before I was even a part of Furbooru staff

I’m always checking the e621 DNP list before uploading art here and already came across 4 artists that I intended to post here but they were on their list so I didn’t. Of course Furbooru is not e621 and there might be some artists who don’t want their art on e621 but would be OK with their art here because of the differences, but I guess in general people who want to be on a DNP lists are those who would want to see their art only in their gallery and nowhere else, so they would be DNP on Furbooru too.

What’s the official guideline on this issue?

To keep using the e621 list or just post anything and wait for the artist to start complaining and be put on Furbooru list?
CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
I mean I would ASSUME we’d follow the Derpibooru list as we’re a spinoff from that and not e621.

I don’t think many furry artists are on the Derpi list ;)

BTW is there no way to search through the entire Derpi DNP list? It has 30 pages, no way I would check them all every time I try to upload something. On e621 you just use your web browser search option because the full list is on one page.

EDIT: I guess the only option on Derpi is to search for the artist tag and then check in it’s description if it’s DNP.
apic86
Even Worse Kobold -

Sorry for necro.

While looking through my faves on FA, I wanted to upload art I appreciate.

And then it turns out that half of artists state that they don’t want reposts of their, while others hide DNP somewhere in their TOS or on a different profile. On top of that some commissioners do not want artwork with their OC posted elsewhere.

It would be nice if we had list of artists/OCs/commissioners somewhere here, who don’t want their stuff posted.  
Something like pinned thread with title “Unofficial DNP list”. This would save time searching before posting on the site.
chaska
Artist -

Femboy & Knot Enthusiast
There are people who don’t want to be on e621 due to having issues with their owner, Bad-Dragon, so I wouldn’t assume an artist doesn’t want to be on there if they’re on the DNP.

However, if the artist profile or artwork says do not post elsewhere, then don’t.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide