Viewing last 25 versions of post by Elly Catfox in topic Vent Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
[@Ciaran](/forums/dis/topics/vent-thread?post_id=42740#post_42740)
You and everyone else who just refers people to the system are enablers of abuse and neglect. It's lazy, it's trashy, it's gaslighting and I won't stand for it any longer. You're just trying to save face so after I'm dead you can pretend to feel good about "trying to help" and your image remains intact. I would rather die.

Sure there's probably more to it than that. I don't live in your head. But you ultimately need to listen to this if you actually give a shit. The system under capitalism does not create cures, it creates patients. Otherwise my myriad of dead friends and relatives might still be fucking alive and I wouldn't be about to kill myself.

No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

nya
You and everyone else who just refers people to the system are enablers of abuse and neglect. It's lazy, it's trashy, it's gaslighting and I won't stand for it any longer. You're just trying to save face so after I'm dead you can pretend to feel good about "trying to help" and your image remains intact. I would rather die.

Sure there's probably more to it than that. I don't live in your head. But you ultimately need to listen to this if you actually give a shit. The system under capitalism does not create cures, it creates patients. Otherwise my dead friends might still be fucking alive.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya

Sure there's probably more to it than that. I don't live in your head. But you ultimately need to listen to this if you actually give a shit. The system under capitalism does not create cures, it creates patients.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
You and everyone else who just refers people to the system are enablers of abuse and neglect. It's lazy, it's trashy, it's gaslighting and I won't stand for it any longer. You're just trying to save face so after I'm dead you can feel good and your image remains intact. I would rather die.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
You and everyone else who just refers people to the system are enablers of abuse and neglect. It's lazy, it's trashy, it's gaslighting and I won't stand for it any longer. I would rather die.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox
Elly Catfox

nya
You and everyone else who just refers people to the system are enablers of abuse and neglect. It's lazy, it's trashy, it's gaslighting and I won't stand for it any longer.
No reason given
Edited by Elly Catfox