Viewing last 25 versions of post by StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys in topic Vent Thread

StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow
Well it's a good thing I returned to Facebook. The reason I left was because, I think it was on the day of the hack, this page posted something that seemed like something I had said, *verbatim.* With the fact that I had heard people outside my house and also thought I saw people, well I had no idea what all was going on, that further scared me. I have no idea if there actually were people out there, or if I hallucinated. I think my mental health was bad enough that I could have. It's all better now that I'm eating and sleeping and not absorbing Lysol, like I said. And therapy is around the corner on the 16th. But that's kinda beside my point.

Because, not only do I have a friend on Facebook who doesn't have any other social media for me to contact him on, but good lord, Gwsomeone posted some stuff that has shown me I can't even be friends with them. I suppose it's not super egregious, it's just... stuff I really don't want to see when I'm ||sex-repulsed.|| And all I got was excuses when I asked about changing the audience of their posts so I don't see them. It really makes me feel like they've been being deliberately malicious this entire time.

I
should have listened to this one friend of mine. I should have listened to my tulpa. I should have known something was amiss all those times he took over my body and yelled at them, because he didn't have to do that with anyone else.

"An
ah promise ah won't do it again, unless ya want me to. Only if ya ever want me to" - Johnny

Yeah, I know. And I'm so
rry it's taken me so long to realize what a bad person they are. It's unfortunate to lose someone, especially right now, but it had to be done.

On a brighter note, my close friend/unofficial sibling (I'm an only child but I vibe with this person like a sibling lol) has been opening up to me more and sharing their world and the characters in it with me! >^_^<
No reason given
Edited by StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys