Show me your bird OCs! (Bonus points for Ritos)

Kaifloof
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

💞#1 Roxy Simp💞
As title suggests, show me your birbs! I mostly wanted to start this thread because I wanted to do research basically on how people design their birb OCs. I’m looking at designing a Rito OC, but there’s only one Rito pic on the site so far and it’s of Kass from BOTW, so I was thinking maybe if I see other people’s birbs, it might inspire me for my own birb design!

No NSFW please and thank you!  
Additionally, if anyone has any suggestions for artists to commission for a Rito OC, I’d love to hear it.
Kaifloof
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

💞#1 Roxy Simp💞
@LightningBolt  
I love their toucan beak! (That’s what it’s based on right?) and yes! Griffons totally count! I have one myself, but I plan to update her design at some point  
full
LightningBolt
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger

Senior Moderator
Emo siren
@NorthernDawn  
Yeah, a toco toucan + ocelot. I like both and they both live in the same areas IRL so it seemed fitting.

Oh nice, she looks cool. Feather shapes look especially nice.
Kaifloof
Artist -

💞#1 Roxy Simp💞
@LightningBolt  
She was an adopt I got on one of the YCH sites. Still debating on if I’ll keep her design as is or change it eventually

@Gyro  
I love the design of your catbirb! So pretty :3
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide