Post A Fact About Yourself

Jiid So Daan
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Male  
Recently discovered bi, like 3 months ago.  
I generally hate talking to people in person because I don’t pick up social cues towards me and I believe most people want something from me and once they get it, they’re gone.  
I love food, knives, guns, video games, reading, and music.  
I have no mental conditions except my extreme distain for mosquitos being the reason I never wear shorts. Ever
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
@Jiid So Daan  
Am I correct in thinking, being that you like guns and knives, that you probably also like the outdoors? I don’t care for flying bugs in my face in general, and I’ve found out this year that my face mask and goggles for dealing with crowds during the pandemic are also great for dealing with the buggers! Combined with spray, my standard EDC, and my backwoods carry, I feel pretty invincible out there, haha.
Jiid So Daan

@OliverHancock  
I like the outdoors but I don’t go out as much as I used too. When I lived up in a dry mountainous region it was perfect because there wasn’t any mosquitos. Now that I’m in a humid low elevation place that reading a lot, I only go outside to work outside.
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
Was up fur friends? I was on Derpibooru for a couple months before I got on here. Aparantly there are several booru websites for furries. I kind of was under the wrong impression before I joined. However, I managed to give it another shot specifically with the correct link and website.

Essentially I am a Christian, Babyfur, and tulpamancer. I typically don’t force my beliefs on anyone. My art I like to do is within therapeutic age regression. It can be rather spiritual, but I am hoping it will be tolerated.

Essentially I am an artist, writer, and DIY’r. I do fantasy/scifi and I build instruments. Primarily I build systems for sound synthesis. I really enjoy a mixture of modern synthwave and bowed strings. I play cello, guitar, and piano/keyboard synth. Any questions are welcome. I look forward to making new friends.
Elly Catfox
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
@Nightweaver20xx  
Shit my nibba, I thought I was bad. You need anything? I can mail you a lock of hair or an Onlyfans gift card or something. 😂

Anywho, yeah uhh, I guess another fact would be that I believe we have somewhere between 10 weeks and 10 years to prepare for shit really hitting the fan in the USA, with my best guesstimate at about a year or 2 from now.

Also, I believe most of world, the US included, has 50 years or fewer until climate change will have plunged every one of us into chaos as well, with  
mild to moderate effects already starting to cause real pains in the ass in just the next few years or so.

Time to learn how to survive in any situation my ni🅱️🅱️as.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide