Last one to post wins!

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
@Lil_VampireCJ
Here’s a comic dub or another one to give you an example of our silly Gardevoir. Don’t worry it’s SFW.
Airalin has a whole bunch of silly comics written by Rakkuguy on deviantart in the mid 2010s. Airalin the Gardevoir loves video games, junk food, and messing with her trainer. Cute wholesome sfw stuff.
Also there used to be Ask Airalin where you could ask her questions.
You can go to Rakkuguy’s account here. Thoigh he hasn’t uploaded in awhile.
Posted Report
Lil_VampireCJ
Artist -

@Lil_VampireCJ
Here’s a comic dub or another one to give you an example of our silly Gardevoir. Don’t worry it’s SFW.
Airalin has a whole bunch of silly comics written by Rakkuguy on deviantart in the mid 2010s. Airalin the Gardevoir loves video games, junk food, and messing with her trainer. Cute wholesome sfw stuff.
Also there used to be Ask Airalin where you could ask her questions.
You can go to Rakkuguy’s account here. Thoigh he hasn’t uploaded in awhile.
I just got done watching them and they’re cute & funny af, thank you for sharing these with me. I really wish we had more creators like this. I absolutely love wholesome content like that. ♥
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide