AK-47
40.00% 6 votes
AR-15
13.33% 2 votes

Poll ended with 15 votes.

Anonymous #AF58
Working on Christmas presents.

full

The spear’s about an inch longer than I wanted, but I found out I didn’t have a long enough drill bit.

I didn’t want to waste my time trying to cut another inch off the tent stake with a hacksaw after I had already cut and sharpened it. So it’s just really long. I kinda like it this way now once I got used to it. Lol.

All the spikes are longer on this one, but the wood is cut an inch and a half shorter, to maintain agility and ease of use. I’ve never had so much fun having someone throw plates at me.

full
Anonymous #AF58
Got one of these ordered today. The SAS Folding Recon Survival Bow :D

full

Gonna take it out to the local archery range and get out there and practice as soon as it comes in.

On Sale now.  
(Although, I don’t know how long it’s been “on sale” for. It’s been “limited edition” for 3 years since they ended up selling well and people liked it.)

I like deployability, durability, packability, and overall practicality, so I bought what I believe is the best long-term survival bow for the money. You have a responsibility to both the animal and yourself to get a kill shot, so I’m gonna sink enough time and money into this hobby that I’ll be skilled enough to do be accurate with this bow. Comes in 40, 45, 50, and 55 lb. draw weights. I’ll be starting with the 40 lb. limbs and ordering 50s once I’ve gotten good at 40.

They also make the tactical version of this bow, which is 3 inches shorter when packed at the sacrifice of slightly clunkier deployment, and they also make a more ergonomic, highly-accurate, modernized model called the Atmos. (At a premium.)
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide