DreamSMP (what will happen?), (things that don’t make sense in the dreamsmp lore etc.)

Poll results: Who is your favorite player on the DreamSMP?

Dream
33.33% 1 vote
Tommyinnit
33.33% 1 vote
Other
33.33% 1 vote
GeorgeNotFound
0.00% 0 votes
SapNap
0.00% 0 votes
Purpled
0.00% 0 votes
Punz
0.00% 0 votes
Ponk
0.00% 0 votes
Skeppy
0.00% 0 votes
Bbh
0.00% 0 votes
JackTV
0.00% 0 votes
Awesamdude
0.00% 0 votes
Sam Nook
0.00% 0 votes
Wilbur/ghostbur
0.00% 0 votes
Tubbo
0.00% 0 votes
Jschlatt/glatt
0.00% 0 votes
Niachu
0.00% 0 votes
Fundy
0.00% 0 votes
Hannahxxrosexx
0.00% 0 votes
Philza
0.00% 0 votes

Poll ended with 3 votes.

Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Demonic Doggo
@FreshMints  
Heh, I’m active almost every day so the silence will be broken, I need to watch all of the dream SMP episodes though, I keep watching the manhunt videos lol
FreshMints
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

It’s FemBoy Time.
That’s really surprising because if I find someone I can talk to, the next day there almost never on. Which is annoying… now done with that.

I watch all Tommy’s (and sometimes tubbo’s) DreamSMP streams.
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
He secretly entered Ultra instinct super Saiyan blue with that scream but due to copy right reasons reality deleted him
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
Even better actually, if you’ve seen the one fan animation of UI SSJ 3, you know what it did to the planets, the power of going UI blue just deleted him from existence before the universe collapsed lol
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
Basically when Goku entered it in the animation the whole universe just chuckled and said I’m in danger practically, due to how his energy impacted planets with enough force to make you think someone had used a death Star on em
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide