Don't worry, I voted for the other guy! (Political containment thread)

Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

Ah sh*t here we go again
You know the deal. Talk politics here so that they don’t spill over into other threads. I’m not a mod but I’m trying to do everyone a favor by starting one of these on this site in advance of… expected discussions.
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

Ah sh*t here we go again
By the way, Trump is clearly mentally unstable and unfit for office and should be removed before he gets us all killed. Then again, the election’s four months away so we won’t have to worry much longer. But goddamn if that whole incident with the crazy doctor claiming demons give you STDs with their sperm while you sleep, and him defending her wacko bullshit wasn’t just about the end of the line for me.
Elly Catfox
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
@Nightweaver20xx

The problem is, he was a lesser of 2 evils vote for half of the people who voted for him in the first place. A lot of voters never thought he should be in office to begin with but they knew about Hillary bending over to big oil and other moneyed interests, her history of corruption and illegal land deals, her war voting history etc.

A lot of people think the best thing to do is vote for the lesser of 2 evils if they don’t like the candidates that are on the ballots. I respect those people, but personally i disagree, because then you just keep ending up with corrupt and crappy candidates (in my view.) I voted for what I felt was the lesser of 4 evils when I voted 3rd party 4 years ago in protest, and will be doing the same again, because Biden is the same way.

I feel when you vote for someone, you’re giving them consent to govern you, and I can’t do that with Biden in good conscience. He has a history of serious sex abuse allegations, and a bad policy record, has lied over and over about his civil rights record, and he’s a mindless old coot in severe cognitive decline.

So I respect people’s rights and their reasoning for voting for him over Trump, but I can’t do it in good conscience.
Alicia
Even Worse Kobold -
Since the Beginning  - Registered before the site was public
Artist -

Site Developer
Enbyshörk
This thread is a Rule #n violation waiting to happen. I’m going to close it and I will delete it in a few hours. There are plenty of places to talk about these topics on the internet, Furbooru doesn’t have to be one.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Rule #n violation waiting to happen