Animal Crossing Thread

Alicia
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning  - Registered before the site was public
Artist -

Site Developer
Enbyshörk
Talk everything Animal Crossing here!

I’ve been enjoying the swimming update so far. I love how freeing it is to just swim around the ocean aimlessly. Not to mention just float there.

screenshot
Luna
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Platinum Piece - Platinum Supporter on Patreon
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public
Always Codes Drunk - Apparently cats have non-existent alcohol tolerance
Artist -

Administrator
Devops
I am one of those people who never actually played it, but I like the content related to it, it’s fun and nice, and I think the characters are charming.
Greg Universe

Grandest of Dads
I just learned today that the new AC update references my favorite platformer series of all time, Wario Land:

full

Nintendo does remember!
GlitchedWolf
Even Worse Kobold -
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Stop! I’m the FB-Vee
I haven’t played it too much so far but it’s been pretty fun so far. I was excited for its reveal because by then I had played about 500 hours on New Leaf. I have some friends that play it and everytime I go to their islands they show me some new area they built and usually that’s how I get ideas for new things to add on my island. I can’t usually get it to look as good as I wanted though, idk how my friends are actually good at decorating in this game. My latest build actually doesn’t look bad so maybe it’s just the case of practice makes perfect.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide