Viewing last 25 versions of post by Gyro in topic Species Listing

Gyro
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Founder Artist - Had at least 75 images under their tag before the site has hit its 50,000 uploads milestone.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Heavy Lifter -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Piaow Birb!
"[@LightningBolt":](/forums/tagging/topics/species-listing?post_id=3555#post_3555
)  
Sure, but that becomes impossible when you have 100 different pokemon birds for example. The same logic applies to the opposite you know, if you did not wanna see charmeleon while searching for dragon, you could -charmeleon. Hey look at that! Or if you dont wanna see pokemon at all, -pokemon, hey look at that!

In this case though, it vastly improves usability because you cant search tags that are not there. If a few things get overtagged that is less of an issue than undertagging, because undertagged stuff has no visibility.

If I upload an image with 3 tags, then it will essentialy never get seen, even if it would fall under other people's queries if tagged properly. If I upload an image and overtag it, it may show up where it doesnt belong, until someone comes along and removes the reptile tag from my humanized snivy.

You are repeatedly being hypocritical regarding this whole thing. Pokemon are not a special fucking case within this whole deal.

Even your own site underlings who agreed with you in the past think you're being hypocritcal here.

![full](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/255506995879215104/733345466120405012/unknown.png!)

Also slipepry slope is a fallacy.
No reason given
Edited by Gyro