Viewing last 25 versions of post by CruFox in topic Rating Tags General

CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
Does "@[`semi-erect@":`](/tags/semi-dash-erect) count as arousal?

Because:

[bq]

> *
*questionable**: Detailed genitals (anus, vulva, penis, etc), as long as there is no contact with it, and +__as long as it does not show arousal+[/bq]
__

and

[bq]

> *
*explicit**: Visible +__sexual arousal+__ (+__erect penis+__, vaginal secretions)[/bq]

Examples: >>1126 >>1070

I tagged those above as @`explicit@` for now. Though this one: >>873, it looks almost flaccid so I tagged this @`questionable@`, although because the foreskin is partially pulled down I tagged it as @`semi-erect@`.
No reason given
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
Does "@semi-erect@":/tags/semi-dash-erect count as arousal?

Because:

[bq]*questionable* Detailed genitals (anus, vulva, penis, etc), as long as there is no contact with it, and +as long as it does not show arousal+[/bq]
and

[bq]*explicit*: Visible +sexual arousal+ (+erect penis+, vaginal secretions)[/bq]
Examples: >>1126 >>1070

I tagged those above as @explicit@ for now. Though this one: >>873, it looks almost flaccid so I tagged this @questionable@, although because the foreskin is partially pulled down I tagged it as @semi-erect@.
No reason given
Edited by CruFox