Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ciaran in topic Original Character (OC) Tag Categorization

Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
[@Anonymous \#1B8F](/forums/tagging/topics/original-character-oc-tag-categorization?post_id=38074#post_38074)
No, just ... I don't think anyone was working it. I'll subscribe to this thread and will start working it.

To make sure I don't miss any requests, I'll take a LIFO approach - that way I don't have to figure out where the break started, and will also be able to audit requests to make sure everything was done.

Here we go! [Put on your headphones and brace your sphincters](https://youtu.be/_XPeNZaL_7I?si=E8CwVPOofcruhafu).

[@Kaifloof](/forums/tagging/topics/original-character-oc-tag-categorization?post_id=37784#post_37784)
Done. Cute doge \^\_\^

[@Blissey1](/forums/tagging/topics/original-character-oc-tag-categorization?post_id=36676#post_36676)
Done already (both OC and artist tags) by someone else.

[@Nicelucario](/forums/tagging/topics/original-character-oc-tag-categorization?post_id=36458#post_36458)
I did `oc:stacy` -> `oc:stacy (evehly)`. I tried looking for other OC tag changes in your history but got lost - What others are you seeing that should also be done?

[@Lil' Furry](/forums/tagging/topics/original-character-oc-tag-categorization?post_id=34497#post_34497)
Verified done. Do you have a description (short and long) that you think should be on the tag to make it more well documented?
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

Draw or die
[@Anonymous \#1B8F](/forums/tagging/topics/original-character-oc-tag-categorization?post_id=38074#post_38074)
No, just ... I don't think anyone was working it. I'll subscribe to this thread and will start working it.

To make sure I don't miss any requests, I'll take a LIFO approach - that way I don't have to figure out where the break started, and will also be able to audit requests to make sure everything was done.

Here we go! [Put on your headphones and brace your sphincters](https://youtu.be/_XPeNZaL_7I?si=E8CwVPOofcruhafu).

[@Kaifloof](/forums/tagging/topics/original-character-oc-tag-categorization?post_id=37784#post_37784)
Done. Cute doge \^\_\^

[@Blissey1](/forums/tagging/topics/original-character-oc-tag-categorization?post_id=36676#post_36676)
Done already (both OC and artist tags) by someone else.

[@Nicelucario](/forums/tagging/topics/original-character-oc-tag-categorization?post_id=36458#post_36458)
I did `oc:stacy` -> `oc:stacy (evehly)`. I tried looking for other OC tag changes in your history but got lost - What others are you seeing that should also be done?
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Artist -

Draw or die

Done. Cute doge \^\_\^

Done already by someone else.

No reason given
Edited by Ciaran
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Artist -

Draw or die

Done. Cute doge \^\_\^

I did `oc:stacy` -> `oc:stacy (evehly)`. What others are you seeing that should also be done?
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Artist -

Draw or die

Done. Cute doge \^\_\^

No reason given
Edited by Ciaran
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Artist -

Draw or die

Done. Cute doge \^\_\^
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran