Viewing last 25 versions of post by Extraterrestrial Fluff in topic General Tag Discussion

Extraterrestrial Fluff
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Senior Assistant
Genetic experiment
Tag description suggestions for "@[`photographed artwork@":`](/tags/photographed+artwork):

*Short description:** Photographs of drawings, paintings, or artisan creations (sculptures, figures, plushies, et cetera). i.e. The artwork is not scanned or digitally produced.

*Long description:** Images that are photographs of traditionally created artwork, including traditional drawings, traditional paintings, sculptures, figures and figurines, statues, plush toyies, _*et cetera_*. Note that proper scans are always preferred over photographs of traditional media whenever possible. Likewise, 3D models made in digital sculpting and modeling programs such as Blender, Maya or ZBrush should use screenshots of the rendered models. If the artwork (2D or 3D) was digitally produced, then the image files should _*always_* be properly saved via the editing program used. They should neither be photographed off the monitor nor printed and then scanned or photographed.

*EDIT:** Er... I see there's also "@[`photo@":`](/tags/photo) and "@[`irl@":`](/tags/irl), but I'm also seeing @`photo@` being used for drawings of photos. e.g. >>6113
No reason given
Edited by Extraterrestrial Fluff
Extraterrestrial Fluff
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Senior Assistant
Genetic experiment
Tag description suggestions for "@photographed artwork@":/tags/photographed+artwork:

*Short description:* Photographs of drawings, paintings, or artisan creations (sculptures, figures, plush toyies, et cetera). i.e. The artwork is not scanned or digitally produced.

*Long description:* Images that are photographs of traditionally created artwork, including traditional drawings, traditional paintings, sculptures, figures and figurines, statues, plush toys, _et cetera_. Note that proper scans are always preferred over photographs of traditional media whenever possible. Likewise, 3D models made in digital sculpting and modeling programs such as Blender, Maya or ZBrush should use screenshots of the rendered models. If the artwork (2D or 3D) was digitally produced, then the image files should _always_ be properly saved via the editing program used. They should neither be photographed off the monitor nor printed and then scanned or photographed.

*EDIT:* Er... I see there's also "@photo@":/tags/photo and "@irl@":/tags/irl, but I'm also seeing @photo@ being used for drawings of photos. e.g. >>6113
No reason given
Edited by Extraterrestrial Fluff