Viewing last 25 versions of post by CruFox in topic General Tag Discussion

CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
"[@Radomila Radon":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=13710#post_13710
[bq="Radomila
) Radon"] 

>
Yellow: "[giorgio a. tsoukalos":](/tags/giorgio+a-dot-+tsoukalos[/bq]
)

If a person is tagged because the person is depicted then that should not be yellow... I think?

[bq]

>
Pink: "[round trip's mlp season 8 in a nutshell":](/tags/round+trip%2527s+mlp+season+8+in+a+nutshell) [/bq]

Somebody aliased it to invalid tag, I'm not sure if that's right.

"

[
@Somedragonguy":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=14399#post_14399
[bq="Somedragonguy"]
)  

>
Would characters of "[Supermegatopia":](https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Webcomic/Supermegatopia) count as OCs, or characters? It -~~is-~~ _*was_* a site and webcomic, much like "[twokinds":](/tags/twokinds). [/bq]

If that webcomic is not set in an existing universe/franchise then it would be character, otherwise OC.

"

[
@Radomila Radon":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=15146#post_15146
"
)  
[
@Radomila Radon":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=17747#post_17747
)  
Done

"

[
@Anonymous #CD49":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=17808#post_17808
)  
Luna said she will fix that.
Reason: updated
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Heavy Lifter -
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
"@Radomila Radon":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=13710#post_13710
[bq="Radomila Radon"] Yellow: "giorgio a. tsoukalos":/tags/giorgio+a-dot-+tsoukalos[/bq]
If a person is tagged because the person is depicted then that should not be yellow... I think.?

[bq]Pink: "round trip's mlp season 8 in a nutshell":/tags/round+trip%2527s+mlp+season+8+in+a+nutshell [/bq]

"@Somedragonguy":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=14399#post_14399
[bq="Somedragonguy"] Would characters of "Supermegatopia":https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Webcomic/Supermegatopia count as OCs, or characters? It -is- _was_ a site and webcomic, much like "twokinds":/tags/twokinds. [/bq]
If that webcomic is not set in an existing universe/franchise then it would be character, otherwise OC.

"@Radomila Radon":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=15146#post_15146
"@Radomila Radon":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=17747#post_17747
Done

"@Anonymous #CD49":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=17808#post_17808
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
"@Radomila Radon":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=13710#post_13710
[bq="Radomila Radon"] Yellow: "giorgio a. tsoukalos":/tags/giorgio+a-dot-+tsoukalos[/bq]
If a person is tagged because the person is depicted then that should not be yellow I think.

[bq]Pink: "round trip's mlp season 8 in a nutshell":/tags/round+trip%2527s+mlp+season+8+in+a+nutshell [/bq]

"@S
omedragonguy":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=14399#post_14399
[bq="Somedragonguy"] Would characters of "Supermegatopia":https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Webcomic/Supermegatopia count as OCs, or characters? It -is- _was_ a site and webcomic, much like "twokinds":/tags/twokinds. [/bq]

"@Radomila Radon":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=15146#post_15146
"@Radomila Radon":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=17747#post_17747
Done

"@Anonymous #CD49":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=17808#post_17808
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
"@Somedragonguy":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=14399#post_14399

"@Radomila Radon":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=1
7747#post_17747
Done

No reason given
Edited by CruFox