Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonymous #6589 in topic Character Tag Categorization.

Anonymous #6589
"[@Anonymous #BD28":](/forums/tagging/topics/character-tag-categorization?post_id=26282#post_26282
[bq="Anonymous
) #BD28"] 

>
Character Tags
"

> [
silver (angry birds)":](/tags/silver+%28angry+birds%29) -> "[angry birds":](/tags/angry+birds

"
)
>
> [
jill valentine (resident evil)":](/tags/jill+valentine+%28resident+evil%29) -> "[resident evil":](/tags/resident+evil), "[capcom":](/tags/resident+evil

"
)
>
> [
kyubi (yo-kai watch)":](/tags/kyubi+%2528yo-dash-kai+watch%2529) -> "[yo-kai watch":](/tags/yo-dash-kai+watch

)
>
>
Also
+

> __
Aliases:+
"
__
> [
crash bandicoot (character)":](/tags/crash+bandicoot+%28character%29) alias into "[crash bandicoot (crash bandicoot)":](/tags/crash+bandicoot+%2528crash+bandicoot%2529
"
)
> [
coco bandicoot":](/tags/coco+bandicoot) alias into "[coco bandicoot (crash bandicoot)":](/tags/coco+bandicoot+%2528crash+bandicoot%2529
"
)
> [
tawna bandicoot":](/tags/tawna+bandicoot) alias into "[tawna bandicoot (crash bandicoot)":](/tags/tawna+bandicoot+%2528crash+bandicoot%2529
"
)
> [
guardian angel (character)":](/tags/guardian+angel+%2528character%2529) alias into "[guardian angel (mlp)":](/tags/guardian+angel+%28mlp%29

)
>
>
Edit: Also, I sense a bad omen in character tagging registeration speed here, I would rather not upload new characters because of this, I might rarely use this site because of this or might quit.

>
>
(fursearch here) [/bq]

I feel the same way, and I try not to upload any art with new characters because of this.

[bq="CruFox"] Everything except characters from "this post":https://furbooru.org/forums/tagging/topics/character-tag-categorization?post_id=26006#post_26006 and except everything from "this post":https://furbooru.org/forums/tagging/topics/character-tag-categorization?post_id=26103#post_26103 (those will be done later) is updated.

Format in which requests from "this post":https://furbooru.org/forums/tagging/topics/character-tag-categorization?post_id=25954#post_25954 are organized is hard to use. It's better to group characters from the same franchise together because they will have the same implied tags and it's then faster for me because I can just copy it once and then paste to all of them. It's even harder when the post doesn't specify which tags should be implied. Providing links to Wikipedia/Wiki about character/franchises is also very helpful because otherwise I have to Google it to check if the name is correct. [/bq]
It looks like the staff doesn't even bother with the character tagging job anymore.
Reason: self-preventing a ban
Edited by Anonymous #6589
Anonymous #6589
"@Anonymous #BD28":/forums/tagging/topics/character-tag-categorization?post_id=26282#post_26282
[bq="Anonymous #BD28"] Character Tags
"silver (angry birds)":/tags/silver+%28angry+birds%29 -> "angry birds":/tags/angry+birds

"jill valentine (resident evil)":/tags/jill+valentine+%28resident+evil%29 -> "resident evil":/tags/resident+evil, "capcom":/tags/resident+evil

"kyubi (yo-kai watch)":/tags/kyubi+%2528yo-dash-kai+watch%2529 -> "yo-kai watch":/tags/yo-dash-kai+watch

Also
+Aliases:+
"crash bandicoot (character)":/tags/crash+bandicoot+%28character%29 alias into "crash bandicoot (crash bandicoot)":/tags/crash+bandicoot+%2528crash+bandicoot%2529
"coco bandicoot":/tags/coco+bandicoot alias into "coco bandicoot (crash bandicoot)":/tags/coco+bandicoot+%2528crash+bandicoot%2529
"tawna bandicoot":/tags/tawna+bandicoot alias into "tawna bandicoot (crash bandicoot)":/tags/tawna+bandicoot+%2528crash+bandicoot%2529
"guardian angel (character)":/tags/guardian+angel+%2528character%2529 alias into "guardian angel (mlp)":/tags/guardian+angel+%28mlp%29

Edit: Also, I sense a bad omen in character tagging registeration speed here, I would rather not upload new characters because of this, I might rarely use this site because of this or might quit.

(fursearch here) [/bq]
I feel the same way, and I try not to upload any art with new characters because of this.

[bq="CruFox"] Everything except characters from "this post":https://furbooru.org/forums/tagging/topics/character-tag-categorization?post_id=26006#post_26006 and except everything from "this post":https://furbooru.org/forums/tagging/topics/character-tag-categorization?post_id=26103#post_26103 (those will be done later) is updated.

Format in which requests from "this post":https://furbooru.org/forums/tagging/topics/character-tag-categorization?post_id=25954#post_25954 are organized is hard to use. It's better to group characters from the same franchise together because they will have the same implied tags and it's then faster for me because I can just copy it once and then paste to all of them. It's even harder when the post doesn't specify which tags should be implied. Providing links to Wikipedia/Wiki about character/franchises is also very helpful because otherwise I have to Google it to check if the name is correct. [/bq]
I don't knlowoks lifke the staff doesn't even bother with the character tagging job anymore.
Reason: fixed wording
Anonymous #6589
"@Anonymous #BD28":/forums/tagging/topics/character-tag-categorization?post_id=26282#post_26282
"silver (angry birds)":/tags/silver+%28angry+birds%29 -> "angry birds":/tags/angry+birds

"jill valentine (resident evil)":/tags/jill+valentine+%28resident+evil%29 -> "resident evil":/tags/resident+evil, "capcom":/tags/resident+evil

"kyubi (yo-kai watch)":/tags/kyubi+%2528yo-dash-kai+watch%2529 -> "yo-kai watch":/tags/yo-dash-kai+watch

Also
"crash bandicoot (character)":/tags/crash+bandicoot+%28character%29 alias into "crash bandicoot (crash bandicoot)":/tags/crash+bandicoot+%2528crash+bandicoot%2529
"coco bandicoot":/tags/coco+bandicoot alias into "coco bandicoot (crash bandicoot)":/tags/coco+bandicoot+%2528crash+bandicoot%2529
"tawna bandicoot":/tags/tawna+bandicoot alias into "tawna bandicoot (crash bandicoot)":/tags/tawna+bandicoot+%2528crash+bandicoot%2529
"guardian angel (character)":/tags/guardian+angel+%2528character%2529 alias into "guardian angel (mlp)":/tags/guardian+angel+%28mlp%29

(fursearch here) [/bq]

I don't know if the staff even bother with the character tagging job anymore.
Reason: an addition
Anonymous #6589

Also

(fursearch here) [/bq]
I feel the same way, and I try not to upload any picsart with new characters because of this.
Reason: fixed wording
Anonymous #6589

Also

(fursearch here) [/bq]
I feel the same way, and I try not to upload any pics with new characters because of this.
Reason: fixed grammar