Viewing last 25 versions of post by CruFox in topic Character Tag Categorization.

CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
"[@TheKönigsTigorII":](/forums/tagging/topics/character-tag-categorization?post_id=24224#post_24224
[bq="TheKönigsTigorII"]
) "@ 

> [`
zoologist (terraria)@":`](/tags/zoologist+(terraria)) -> "@[`terraria@":`](/tags/terraria
"@
)
> [`
tamamo no mae (fate)@":`](/tags/tamamo+no+mae+%2528fate%2529) -> "@[`fate (series)@":`](/tags/fate+%2528series%2529) , "@[`fate/grand order@":`](/tags/fate-fwslash-grand+order
"@
)
> [`
bagi (bagi the monster of mighty nature)@":`](/tags/bagi+(bagi+the+monster+of+mighty+nature)) -> "@[`bagi the monster of mighty nature@":`](/tags/bagi+the+monster+of+mighty+nature), "@[`Osamu Tezuka@":`](/tags/osamu+tezuka[/bq])
I don't think @`Osamu Tezuka@` should be a franchise tag or even a tag at all, I created "[Tezuka Productions":](/tags/tezuka+productions) instead. Rest done.

"@

[==@Lil' Furry==]":(/forums/tagging/topics/character-tag-categorization?post_id=24275#post_24275
"
)  
[
@Anonymous #81E7":](/forums/tagging/topics/character-tag-categorization?post_id=24315#post_24315
)  
Done
No reason given
Edited by CruFox