Viewing last 25 versions of post by Moon Flower in topic Basic implications and aliases

Moon Flower
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Founder Artist - Had at least 75 images under their tag before the site has hit its 50,000 uploads milestone.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public
Artist -

Moon?
I added "[pokémon let's go":](/tags/pokémon+let's+go) to "[a picture":](/images/223) [SEXUALLY EXPLICIT WARNING] where that game is played and the sex scene itself referencing it. Later I realised it is "Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu!" and "Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!" - two games. I personally would merge those two and stick with "[pokémon: let's go":](/tags/pokémon-colon-+let's+go) then. Keeping the colon as it is in the official name (e6 also includes colon).

I'd suggest following aliases due to the é and colon

alias "[pokemon: let's go":](/tags/pokemon-colon-+let's+go)"[pokémon: let's go":](/tags/pokémon-colon-+let's+go
)  
alias "[pokémon let's go":](/tags/pokémon+let's+go)"[pokémon: let's go":](/tags/pokémon-colon-+let's+go

)

there are more pokémon tags which need the é alias

alias "[pokeball":](/tags/pokeball)"[pokéball":](/tags/pokéball
)  
alias "[pokemon trainer":](/tags/pokemon+trainer)"[pokémon trainer":](/tags/pokémon+trainer

)

implication "[pokémon trainer":](/tags/pokémon+trainer)"[pokémon":](/tags/pokémon)
No reason given
Edited by Moon Flower
Moon Flower
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Founder Artist - Had at least 75 images under their tag before the site has hit its 50,000 uploads milestone.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

Moon?
I added "pokémon let's go":/tags/pokémon+let's+go to "a picture":/images/223 [SEXUALLY EXPLICIT WARNING] where that game is played and the sex scene itself referencing it. Later I realised it is "Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu!" and "Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!" - two games. I personally would merge those two and stick with "pokémon: let's go":/tags/pokémon-colon-+let's+go then. Keeping the colon as it is in the official name (e6 also includes colon).

alias "pokemon: let's go":/tags/pokemon-colon-+let's+go → "pokémon: let's go":/tags/pokémon-colon-+let's+go
alias "pokémon let's go":/tags/pokémon+let's+go → "pokémon: let's go":/tags/pokémon-colon-+let's+go

alias "pokeball":/tags/pokeball → "pokéball":/tags/pokéball
alias "pokemon trainer":/tags/pokemon+trainer → "pokémon trainer":/tags/pokémon+trainer

implication "pokémon trainer":/tags/pokémon+trainer → "pokémon":/tags/pokémon
No reason given
Edited by Moon Flower
Moon Flower
Even Worse Kobold -
Artist -

Moon?
I added "pokémon let's go":/tags/pokémon+let's+go to "a picture":/images/223[SEXUALLY EXPLICIT WARNING] where that game is played and the sex scene itself referencing it. Later I realised it is "Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu!" and "Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!" - two games. I personally would merge those two and stick with "pokémon: let's go":/tags/pokémon-colon-+let's+go then. Keeping the colon as it is in the official name (e6 also includes colon).

alias "pokemon: let's go":/tags/pokemon-colon-+let's+go → "pokémon: let's go":/tags/pokémon-colon-+let's+go
alias "pokémon let's go":/tags/pokémon+let's+go → "pokémon: let's go":/tags/pokémon-colon-+let's+go

alias "pokemon trainer":/tags/pokemon+trainer → "pokémon trainer":/tags/pokémon+trainer

No reason given
Edited by Moon Flower
Moon Flower
Even Worse Kobold -
Artist -

Moon?
I added "pokémon let's go":/tags/pokémon+let's+go to a picture where that game is played and the sex scene itself referencing it. Later I realised it is "Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu!" and "Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!" - two games. I personally would merge those two and stoick with "pokémon: let's go":/tags/pokémon-colon-+let's+go then. Also kKeeping the colon as it is in the official name (e6 has also thincludes colon).

No reason given
Edited by Moon Flower