Viewing last 25 versions of post by CruFox in topic Basic implications and aliases

CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
Alias: "@[`worm's eye view@":`](/tags/worm%27s+eye+view) -> "@[`bottom view@":`](/tags/bottom+view

)

the first is "[the name of a tag describing a view from directly below on e621":](https://e621.net/wiki_pages/3794) but I think the other name is more straightforward. I just hope it won't be mistaken with something link "bottom pov" like the pov of a characters that has the bottom sexual role during intercouse, but I made a proposition of descriptions for this and bunch of other tags "[in another thread":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=674#post_674) so this should be clear then.

EDIT:

"@-

[`~~
breast grab-@":~~`](/tags/breast+grab) -> "@-[`~~hand on breast-@":~~`](/tags/hand+on+breast) (^retracting this one as this is not a proper implication/alias anyway^)

EDIT 2:

"@[`kemonomimi@":`](/tags/kemonomimi) -> "@[`humanoid@":`](/tags/humanoid
)  
"@[`kemonomimi@":`](/tags/kemonomimi) -> "@[`mammal@":`](/tags/mammal

)

definition of the term:
[bq]

>
A humanoid fictional character who possesses animal ears and/or tails
[/bq]"https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kemonomimi":](https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kemonomimi

)

EDIT 3:

The terms used in tag names are supposed to be consistent so if pussy is aliased to vulva then this tag should be too, so...

alias:

"@

[`
spread pussy@":`](/tags/spread+pussy) -> "@[`spread vulva@":`](/tags/spread+vulva

)

also those for similar reasons:

"@

[`
ass to ass@":`](/tags/ass+to+ass) -> "@[`butt to butt@":`](/tags/butt+to+butt

"@
)

[`
cock worship@":`](/tags/cock+worship) -> "@[`penis worship@":`](/tags/penis+worship

"@
)

[`
multiboob@":`](/tags/multiboob) -> "@[`multi breast@":`](/tags/multi+breast)

"@

[`
boobjob@":`](/tags/boobjob) -> "@[`breastjob@":`](/tags/breastjob

"@
)

[`
face down ass up@":`](/tags/face+down+ass+up) -> "@[`face down butt up@":`](/tags/face+down+butt+up

)

EDIT 4:

I don't think distinction between plural and singular for those is needed:

"@

[`
hands on snout@":`](/tags/hands+on+snout) -> "@[`hand on snout@":`](/tags/hand+on+snout

"@
)

[`
hands on penis@":`](/tags/hands+on+penis) -> "@[`hand on penis@":`](/tags/hand+on+penis

"@
)

[`
hands on hips@":`](/tags/hands+on+hips) -> "@[`hand on hips@":`](/tags/hand+on+hips
)
"@

[`
hands on face@":`](/tags/hands+on+face) -> "@[`hand on face@":`](/tags/hand+on+face

"@
)

[`
hands on butt@":`](/tags/hands+on+butt) -> "@[`hand on butt@":`](/tags/hand+on+butt)

"@

[`
hands on breast@":`](/tags/hands+on+breast) -> "@[`hand on breast@":`](/tags/hand+on+breast

"@
)

[`
disembodied hands@":`](/tags/disembodied+hands) -> "@[`disembodied hand@":`](/tags/disembodied+hand

"@
)

[`
feet on face@":`](/tags/feet+on+face) -> "@[`foot on face@":`](/tags/feet+on+face

"@
)

[`
hand on feet@":`](/tags/hand+on+feet) -> "@[`hand on foot@":`](/tags/hand+on+foot

"@
)

[`
disembodied feet@":`](/tags/disembodied+feet) -> "@[`disembodied foot@":`](/tags/disembodied+foot)

and also this should be aliased too:

"@

[`
hands behind back@":`](/tags/hands+behind+back) -> "@[`arms behind back@":`](/tags/arms+behind+back

)

EDIT 5:

implication:

"@

• [`
herm@":`](/tags/herm) -> "@[`intersex@":`](/tags/intersex

)

EDIT 6:

Alias:

"@

[`
pants down@":`](/tags/pants+down) -> "@[`pants pulled down@":`](/tags/pants+pulled+down

)

EDIT 7:

Implications:

"@

• [`
an egg being attacked by sperm@":`](/tags/an+egg+being+attacked+by+sperm) -> "@[`impregnation@":`](/tags/impregnation

"@
)

• [`
oral knotting@":`](/tags/oral+knotting) -> "@[`oral@":`](/tags/oral
"@
)  
• [`
oral knotting@":`](/tags/oral+knotting) -> "@[`knotting@":`](/tags/knotting
"@
)  
• [`
oral knotting@":`](/tags/oral+knotting) -> "@[`sex@":`](/tags/sex

"@
)

• [`
vaginal knotting@":`](/tags/vaginal+knotting) -> "@[`vaginal@":`](/tags/vaginal
"@
)  
• [`
vaginal knotting@":`](/tags/vaginal+knotting) -> "@[`knotting@":`](/tags/knotting
"@
)  
• [`
vaginal knotting@":`](/tags/vaginal+knotting) -> "@[`sex@":`](/tags/sex

"@
)

Ali
as:

[`a
nthro on human@":`](/tags/anthro+on+human) -> "@[`human on anthro@":`](/tags/human+on+anthro)
Reason: added more tags
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Heavy Lifter -
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
Alias: "@worm's eye view@":/tags/worm%27s+eye+view -> "@bottom view@":/tags/bottom+view

the first is "the name of a tag describing a view from directly below on e621":https://e621.net/wiki_pages/3794 but I think the other name is more straightforward. I just hope it won't be mistaken with something link "bottom pov" like the pov of a characters that has the bottom sexual role during intercouse, but I made a proposition of descriptions for this and bunch of other tags "in another thread":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=674#post_674 so this should be clear then.

EDIT:

"@-breast grab-@":/tags/breast+grab -> "@-hand on breast-@":/tags/hand+on+breast (^retracting this one as this is not a proper implication/alias anyway^)

EDIT 2:

"@kemonomimi@":/tags/kemonomimi -> "@humanoid@":/tags/humanoid
"@kemonomimi@":/tags/kemonomimi -> "@mammal@":/tags/mammal

definition of the term:
[bq] A humanoid fictional character who possesses animal ears and/or tails[/bq]"https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kemonomimi":https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kemonomimi

EDIT 3:
The terms used in tag names are supposed to be consistent so if pussy is aliased to vulva then this tag should be too, so...
alias:

"@spread pussy@":/tags/spread+pussy -> "@spread vulva@":/tags/spread+vulva

"@ass to ass@":/tags/ass+to+ass -> "@butt to butt@":/tags/butt+to+butt

"@cock worship@":/tags/cock+worship -> "@penis worship@":/tags/penis+worship

"@multiboob@":/tags/multiboob -> "@multi breast@":/tags/multi+breast

"@boobjob@":/tags/boobjob -> "@breastjob@":/tags/breastjob

"@face down ass up@":/tags/face+down+ass+up -> "@face down butt up@":/tags/face+down+butt+up

EDIT 4:

"@hands on snout@":/tags/hands+on+snout -> "@hand on snout@":/tags/hand+on+snout

"@hands on penis@":/tags/hands+on+penis -> "@hand on penis@":/tags/hand+on+penis

"@hands on hips@":/tags/hands+on+hips -> "@hand on hips@":/tags/hand+on+hips

"@hands on face@":/tags/hands+on+face -> "@hand on face@":/tags/hand+on+face

"@hands on butt@":/tags/hands+on+butt -> "@hand on butt@":/tags/hand+on+butt

"@hands on breast@":/tags/hands+on+breast -> "@hand on breast@":/tags/hand+on+breast

"@disembodied hands@":/tags/disembodied+hands -> "@disembodied hand@":/tags/disembodied+hand

"@feet on face@":/tags/feet+on+face -> "@foot on face@":/tags/feet+on+face

"@hand on feet@":/tags/hand+on+feet -> "@hand on foot@":/tags/hand+on+foot

"@disembodied feet@":/tags/disembodied+feet -> "@disembodied foot@":/tags/disembodied+foot

"@hands behind back@":/tags/hands+behind+back -> "@arms behind back@":/tags/arms+behind+back

EDIT 5:

implication:

"@herm@":/tags/herm -> "@intersex@":/tags/intersex

EDIT 6:

Alias:

"@pants down@":/tags/pants+down -> "@pants pulled down@":/tags/pants+pulled+down

EDIT 7:

Implications:

"@an egg being attacked by sperm@":/tags/an+egg+being+attacked+by+sperm -> "@impregnation@":/tags/impregnation

"@oral knotting@":/tags/oral+knotting -> "@oral@":/tags/oral
"@oral knotting@":/tags/oral+knotting -> "@knotting@":/tags/knotting
"@oral knotting@":/tags/oral+knotting -> "@sex@":/tags/sex

"@vaginal knotting@":/tags/vaginal+knotting -> "@vaginal@":/tags/vaginal
"@vaginal knotting@":/tags/vaginal+knotting -> "@knotting@":/tags/knotting
"@vaginal knotting@":/tags/vaginal+knotting -> "@sex@":/tags/sex

"@anthro on human@":/tags/anthro+on+human -> "@human on anthro@":/tags/human+on+anthro
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
Alias: "@worm's eye view@":/tags/worm%27s+eye+view -> "@bottom view@":/tags/bottom+view

the first is "the name of a tag describing a view from directly below on e621":https://e621.net/wiki_pages/3794 but I think the other name is more straightforward. I just hope it won't be mistaken with something link "bottom pov" like the pov of a characters that has the bottom sexual role during intercouse, but I made a proposition of descriptions for this and bunch of other tags "in another thread":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=674#post_674 so this should be clear then.

EDIT:

"@-breast grab-@":/tags/breast+grab -> "@-hand on breast-@":/tags/hand+on+breast (^retracting this one as this is not a proper implication/alias anyway^)

EDIT 2:

definition of the term:
[bq] A humanoid fictional character who possesses animal ears and/or tails[/bq]"https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kemonomimi":https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kemonomimi

EDIT 3:
The terms used in tag names are supposed to be consistent so if pussy is aliased to vulva then this tag should be too, so
alias:

"@face down ass up@":/tags/face+down+ass+up -> "@face down butt up@":/tags/face+down+butt+up

EDIT 4:

"@hands on snout@":/tags/hands+on+snout -> "@hand on snout@":/tags/hand+on+snout

"@hands on penis@":/tags/hands+on+penis -> "@hand on penis@":/tags/hand+on+penis

"@hands on breast@":/tags/hands+on+breast -> "@hand on breast@":/tags/hand+on+breast

"@disembodied hands@":/tags/disembodied+hands -> "@disembodied hand@":/tags/disembodied+hand

"@disembodied feet@":/tags/disembodied+feet -> "@disembodied foot@":/tags/disembodied+foot

"@hands behind back@":/tags/hands+behind+back -> "@arms behind back@":/tags/arms+behind+back

EDIT 5:

implication:

EDIT 6:

Alias:

"@pants down@":/tags/pants+down -> "@pants pulled down@":/tags/pants+pulled+down

EDIT 7:

Implications:

"@an egg being attacked by sperm@":/tags/an+egg+being+attacked+by+sperm -> "@impregnation@":/tags/impregnation

"@anthro on human@":/tags/anthro+on+human -> "@human on anthro@":/tags/human+on+anthro
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

EDIT:

"@breast grab@":/tags/breast+grab -> "@hand on breast@":/tags/hand+on+breast

EDIT 2:

definition of the term:

EDIT 3:
The terms used in tag names are supposed to be consistent so if pussy is aliased to vulva then this tag should be too, so
alias:

EDIT 4:

EDIT 5:

implication:

EDIT 6:

Alias:

EDIT 7:

Implications:

Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
"@worm's eye view@":/tags/worm%27s+eye+view -> "@bottom view@":/tags/bottom+view

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

definition of the term:

EDIT 3:
alias:

EDIT 4:

EDIT 5:

implication:

EDIT 6:

Alias:

EDIT 7:

Implications:

Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
"@worm's eye view@":/tags/worm%27s+eye+view -> "@bottom view@":/tags/bottom+view

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

definition of the term:

EDIT 3:
alias:

EDIT 4:

EDIT 5:

implication:

EDIT 6:

Alias:

EDIT 7:

Implications:

"@vaginal knotting@":/tags/vaginal+knotting -> "@orvaginal@":/tags/orvaginal

Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

definition of the term:

EDIT 3:
alias:

EDIT 4:

EDIT 5:

implication:

EDIT 6:

Alias:

EDIT 7:

Implications:

"@vaginal knotting@":/tags/vaginal+knotting -> "@oral@":/tags/oral

Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

definition of the term:

EDIT 3:
alias:

EDIT 4:

EDIT 5:

implication:

EDIT 6:

Alias:

EDIT 7:

Implications:

"@oral knotting@":/tags/oral+knotting -> "knotting@":/tags/knotting
"@oral knotting@":/tags/oral+knotting -> "sex@":/tags/sex

"@vaginal knotting@":/tags/vaginal+knotting -> "@oral@":/tags/oral

Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

definition of the term:

EDIT 3:
alias:

EDIT 4:

EDIT 5:

implication:

EDIT 6:

Alias:

EDIT 7:

Implications:

"@oral knotting@":/tags/oral+knotting -> "knotting@":/tags/knotting
"@oral knotting@":/tags/oral+knotting -> "sex@":/tags/sex

"vaginal knotting":/tags/vaginal+knotting -> "@oral@":/tags/oral
"vaginal knotting":/tags/vaginal+knotting -> "knotting@":/tags/knotting
"vaginal knotting":/tags/vaginal+knotting -> "sex@":/tags/sex

Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

definition of the term:

EDIT 3:
alias:

EDIT 4:

EDIT 5:

implication:

EDIT 6:

Alias:

Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

definition of the term:

EDIT 3:
alias:

EDIT 4:

EDIT 5:

implication:

EDIT 6:

Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

definition of the term:

EDIT 3:
alias:

EDIT 4:

EDIT 5:

implication:

Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

definition of the term:

EDIT 3:
alias:

EDIT 4:

No reason given
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

definition of the term:

EDIT 3:
alias:

No reason given
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

definition of the term:

EDIT 3:
alias:

"@ass to ass@":/tags/ass+to+ass -> "@butt to butt@":/tags/assbutt+to+assbutt

No reason given
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

definition of the term:

EDIT 3:
alias:

also thiose for similar reasons:

"@ass to ass@":/tags/ass+to+ass -> "@butt to butt@":/tags/ass+to+ass

No reason given
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

definition of the term:

EDIT 3:
alias:

also this for similar reasons:

"@ass to ass@":/tags/ass+to+ass -> "@butt to butt@":/tags/ass+to+ass

No reason given
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

definition of the term:

EDIT 3:
alias:

No reason given
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

definition of the term:
No reason given
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

"@kemonomimi@":/tags/kemonomimi -> "@mammal@":mammal

definition of the term:
[bq] A humanoid fictional character who possesses animal ears and/or tails[/bq]
"https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kemonomimi":https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kemonomimi
No reason given
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

"@kemonomimi@":/tags/kemonomimi -> "@mammal@":mammal

definition of the term:
[bq] A humanoid fictional character who possesses animal ears and/or tails[/bq]
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kemonomimi
No reason given
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

EDIT:

No reason given
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

No reason given
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

the first is "the name of a tag describing a view from directly below on e621":https://e621.net/wiki_pages/3794 but I think the other name is more straightforward. I just hope it won't be mistake with something link "bottom pov" like the bottom sexual role, but I made a proposition of descriptions for this and bunch of other tags "in another thread":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=674#post_674 so this should be clear then.
No reason given
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags

the first is "the name of tag describing a view from directly below on e621":https://e621.net/wiki_pages/3794 but I think the other name is more straightforward. I just hope it won't be mistake with something link "bottom pov" like the bottom sexual role, but I made a proposition of descriptions for this and bunch of other tags "in another thread":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=674#post_674 so this should be clear then.
No reason given
Edited by CruFox