Viewing last 25 versions of post by Bubbelvatten in topic Basic implications and aliases

Bubbelvatten
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger

Feral aficionado
[@Lil' Furry](/forums/tagging/topics/basic-implications-and-aliases?post_id=40671#post_40671)
I am not quite sure I understand how you mean. There are lots of tags which would have many, many more images associated with them, were they consistently and universally applied (such as ‘countershading’). That does not mean that attempts to improve tagging efforts, including aliasing and implications, are futile.

Judging from how you wrote your comment, it almost seems as if you are under the impression that the ‘ears’ tag does not currently exist, and that I am suggesting creating a new one (please forgive my poor reading comprehension if that is not the case). I assure you that I am not suggesting any new tag here. On the contrary, clicking on the link leads to one of the most common tags that currently exists on this website.

Case in point: we have an ‘ears’ tag, as well as the tags ‘ear fluff’ and ‘pointy ears’. Based solely upon the current state of things, it seems obvious that the two latter ones should imply the former.
Reason: Grammar.
Edited by Bubbelvatten