Viewing last 25 versions of post by Sweet Blast in topic Teen-Z thread

Sweet Blast
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Feeling cool
That was the probably saddest moment in whole Teen-Z. While whole cartoon is rather funny and silly. This moment seemed really sad. Sure. It made me giggle while Pinky eyerolled. But once I saw a moment after it when Bully just... Burstinged into tears. I needed to pause. It was too emotional to me.
No reason given
Edited by Sweet Blast
Sweet Blast
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Feeling cool
That was the probably saddest moment in whole Teen-Z. While whole cartoon is rather funny and silly. This moment seemed really sad. Sure. It made me giggle while Pinky eyerolled. But once I saw a moment after it when Bully just... Bursting into tears. I needed to pause. It was too emotional to me.
No reason given
Edited by Sweet Blast
Sweet Blast
Even Worse Kobold -

Feeling cool
That was the probably saddest moment in whole Teen-Z. While whole cartoon is rather funny and silly. This moment seemed really sad. Sure. It made me giggle while Pinky eyerolled. But once I saw a moment after it Bully just... Bursting into tears. I needed to pause. It was too emotional to me.
No reason given
Edited by Sweet Blast