Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/war-on-empyria-nsfw-anthro-all-species-allowed?post_id=33035#post_33035
)  
Canid Officer: "I think in this case, simple is just what we need." _*He says, while observing the craft break in momentum, rising high to the skies above the reservoir, before listing off to the side, turning and banking back toward the airshipyards._

"...Something like that, with cables, one could launch a few off a moving airship's deck as the winds alone would drive the top propeller to get'em behaving like a kite, and best of all, the airship itself needn't be built solely as a gyrodyne carrier."

Voss: "Ehm... I've also seen alotta silk getting brought in, lately... and that must explain that there;" _*The kobold points, as while the autogyro flies, it stalls for a moment above the reservoir, above a boat sitting out there, before someone suddenly leaps out the aircraft's side, plummeting fast for a brief moment before a crescent-sheet of cloth billows out above him, slowing his descent down to the waters and boat below._

_

The autogyro meanwhile continues its return to the smokestacked airshipyards in the distance, landing unto an opened section of rooftop where a landing pad is exposed, before getting pulled into a hangar as the overhead roof closes back up._

Officer: "They call those parachutes... How much silk did you see, Voss?"

The
k

V
oboldss: "_*Lots_*. _*Lots_* and _*lots_* of, just, bales and bales of silk, all naturally made and recently traded in from the Floranim."

Officer: "Well... I guess we'll all be learning to jump out of aircrafts and airships in the coming days."
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375