Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/war-on-empyria-nsfw-anthro-all-species-allowed?post_id=30877#post_30877
)  
"Rgw Houses really did fall far from the tree, didn't they..." _*With a raised handsign, he silently orders the other group to halt for a second._* "We'll have to come back again one day for the Arcanum, maybe find the root cause to all of, well, this[==-==]" _*He says, waving to the grotesque vista around them._* "For now, we'll make our way to that brass structure with the tube poking out the roof."

"You there, lieutenant Koldo-" _*Summoning one of his Kobold Legionmechs,_* "Go tell the other group where we're headed now, then stay with them and send one of their Legionmechs back to us."

[ "[🎶":](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAEqmp1yfpM) ]
_

After a brief dull, yet tense moments "'crastinatin' in the cack" as Kobolds call it, the Legionmechs exchange across groups, before moving again, steadily through the terrain toward their brazen-topped goal._

Koldo: "...I don't get nightmares, but I know Imma see this place again in my sleep." ^~%D:~%^
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/war-on-empyria-nsfw-anthro-all-species-allowed?post_id=30877#post_30877
"Houses really did fall far from the tree, didn't they..." _With a raised handsign, he silently orders the other group to halt for a second._ "We'll have to come back again one day for the Arcanum, maybe find the root cause to all of, well, this[==-==]" _He says, waving to the grotesque vista around them._ "For now, we'll make our way to that brass structure with the tube poking out the roof."

"You there, lieutenant Koldo-" _Summoning one of his Kobold Legionmechs,_ "Go tell the other group where we're headed now, then stay with them and send one of their Legionmechs back to us."

[ "🎶":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN3UyPAEqlJXVImp1yfpM ]
_After a brief dull, yet tense moments "'crastinatin' in the cack" as Kobolds call it, the Legionmechs exchange across groups, before moving again, steadily through the terrain toward their brazen-topped goal._

Koldo: "...I don't get nightmares, but I know Imma see this place again in my sleep." ^~D:~^
No reason given
background furry #19375

"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/war-on-empyria-nsfw-anthro-all-species-allowed?post_id=30877#post_30877
"ApplHouses really did fall far from the tree, didn't they..." _With a raised handsign, he silently orders the other group to halt for a second._ "We'll have to come back again one day for the Arcanum, maybe find the root cause to all of, well, this[==-==]" _He says, waving to the grotesque vista around them._ "For now, we'll make our way to that brass structure with the tube poking out the roof. "

"
You there, lieutenant Koldo-" _Summoning one of his Kobold Legionmechs,_ "Go tell the other group where we're headed now, then stay with them and send one of their Legionmechs back to us."

[ "🎶":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN3UyqlJXVI ]
_After a brief dull, yet tense moments "'crastinatin' in the cack" as Kobolds call it, the Legionmechs exchange across groups, before moving again, steadily through the terrain toward their brazen-topped goal._

Koldo: "...I don't get nightmares, but I know Imma see this place again in my sleep." ^~D:~^
No reason given