Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic the veil to the past, or the mirror of the present? modern/fantasy nsfw

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/the-veil-to-the-past-or-the-mirror-of-the-present-modern-fantasy-nsfw?post_id=12990#post_12990
)  
"With what I was told and managed to findsleuth together, I thought I'd, well, nevermind..."

"Do you know anything about the people who made you?"
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/the-veil-to-the-past-or-the-mirror-of-the-present-modern-fantasy-nsfw?post_id=12990#post_12990
"With what I'd beenwas told and found lemadinaged up to fitnd, I thought I'd, well, nevermind... "

"
Do you recallknow anything about the people who made you?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/the-veil-to-the-past-or-the-mirror-of-the-present-modern-fantasy-nsfw?post_id=12990#post_12990
"With what I'd been told and found leading up to it, I thought, well..., nevermind. ... Do you recall anything about the people who made you?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"IWith whas thinking I'd stumbled uen told sand fomund lethading up thao it'd've, beenI thought, well... nevermind."

"
...Do you recall anything about the people who made you?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"With how things've turned out today, I was thinking I'd stumbled unto something that'd've been, well... nevermind."

"...Do you recall anything about the people who made you?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"With how things've turned out today, I was thinking I'd stumbled unto something that'd be, well... nevermind."

"...Do you recall anything about the people who made you?"
No reason given