Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic the veil to the past, or the mirror of the present? modern/fantasy nsfw

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/the-veil-to-the-past-or-the-mirror-of-the-present-modern-fantasy-nsfw?post_id=12720#post_12720
)  
"Breaking and entering, even if for the town's well-being... You, are a bad influence, sir."

"I'll have a go at it." _*He then gets up, pulling the corners of his collar, then plucking at his rough garments._

"I'll pass by that way, maybe look through the windows on the way back... if you've got some kinda web of info brokers feeding you all this sorta information though, I hope you can also pull favors, if I find I should break into that place, but then get arrested in the end for tresspassing."
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/the-veil-to-the-past-or-the-mirror-of-the-present-modern-fantasy-nsfw?post_id=12720#post_12720
"Breaking and entering, even if for the town's well-being... You, are a bad influence, sir."

"I'll have a go at it." _He then gets up, pulling the corners of his collar, then plucking at his rough garments._

"I'll pass by that way, maybe look through the windows on the way back... if you've got some kinda web of weinfo brokers feeding you this sorta information though, I hope you can also pull favors, if I find I should break into that place but then get arrested in the end for tresspassing."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/the-veil-to-the-past-or-the-mirror-of-the-present-modern-fantasy-nsfw?post_id=12720#post_12720
"Breaking and entering, even if for the town's well-being... You', are a bad influence, sir. "

"
I'll have a go at it."

_He then gets up, pulling the corners of his collar, then plucking at his rough garments._

"I'll pass by that way, maybe look through the windows on the way back... if you've got some kind of web feeding you this sorta information though, I hope you can also pull favors, if I find I should break into that place but then get arrested in the end for tresspassing."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"Breaking and entering, even if for the town's well-being... You're a bad influence, sir. I'll have a go at it."

_He then gets up, pulling the corners of his collar, then plucking at his rough garments._

"I'll pass by that way, maybe look through the windows on the way back... if you've got some kind of web feeding you this sorta information though, I hope you can also pull favors, if I find I should break into that place, but then get arrested in the end for tresspassing."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"Breaking and entering, even if for the town's well-being... You're a bad influence, sir. I'll have a go at it."

"I'll pass by that way, maybe look through the windows on the way back... if you've got some kind've of web feeding you this kind sofrta information though, I hope you can also pull favors, if I find I should break into that place, but then get arrested in the end for tresspassing."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"Breaking and entering, buteven if for the sake of the town's well-being... You're a bad influence, sir. I'll dhave a go at it."

"I'll pass by that way, maybe look through the windows on the way back... if you've got some kind've web feeding you this kind of information though, I hope you've can also got the sources to pull favors, if I find I should break into that place, but then get arrested in the end for tresspassing."
No reason given