Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic the veil to the past, or the mirror of the present? modern/fantasy nsfw

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/the-veil-to-the-past-or-the-mirror-of-the-present-modern-fantasy-nsfw?post_id=12701#post_12701
)  
"Now, I'd scoff at that, but it just so happens I've had a few bad lucid dreams recently, though I can't tell whether or not they're related to my other self's prolonged death. All those grisly little details are welling back up, anyways..."

_

Runs hisa hand across the side of his own head and ear, expecting the flat cap he'd worn walking in but instead pushing back his hood._

* "Eyyyyep, there's the culture shock... Was thinking I'd go take a walk outside at first to see what's different, but, well,"

"I think I might just sit near a window... Can I have another martini as well, or whatever this world's got that's similar?"
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/the-veil-to-the-past-or-the-mirror-of-the-present-modern-fantasy-nsfw?post_id=12701#post_12701
"Now, I'd scoff at that, but it just so happens I've had a few bad lucid dreams recently, though I can't tell whether or not they're related to my other self's prolonged death. All those grisly little details are welling back up, anyways..."

_Runs his hand across the side of his head and ear, expecting the flat cap he'd worn walking in but instead pushing back his hood._

"Eyyyyep, there's the culture shock... Was thinking I'd go take a walk outside at first to see what's different, but, well,"

"I think I might just sit near a window... cCan I have another martini as well, or whatever this world's got that's similar?"
No reason given
background furry #19375

"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/the-veil-to-the-past-or-the-mirror-of-the-present-modern-fantasy-nsfw?post_id=12701#post_12701

_Runs his hand across the side of his head and ear, expecting the flat cap he'd worn walking in but instead pushing back his hood._

"...Eyyyyep, there's the culture shock... Was thinking I'd go take a walk outside to see what's different, but, well...,"

"I
couldthink I might just sit near a window... can I have another martini as well, or whatever this world ha's got that's similar?"
No reason given