Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic the veil to the past, or the mirror of the present? modern/fantasy nsfw

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/the-veil-to-the-past-or-the-mirror-of-the-present-modern-fantasy-nsfw?post_id=12699#post_12699
)  
"I guess that couple-ounces of gin I had helps with acclimating, though we can return back to our original lives, right?"

"...I'm also apressumpposing there's not much to caveats tfor death, as long as it's kept on this side?," S

"s
o really, we can do whatever we want?" ^~%<-<~%^

_

He says, already rather reflexively holstering away the slightly-bloodstained tome._*
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/the-veil-to-the-past-or-the-mirror-of-the-present-modern-fantasy-nsfw?post_id=12699#post_12699
"I guess that couple-ounces of gin I had helps with acclimating, though we can return back to our original lives, right?"

"...I'm also assuming there's no caveats to death kept on this side? So really, we can do whatever we want?" ^~<-<~^

_He says, already rather reflexively holstering away the slightly-bloodstained tome._
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375