Viewing last 25 versions of post by EclecticInspiration in topic the veil to the past, or the mirror of the present? modern/fantasy nsfw

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
(Dropping this here for a sheet later. I still need to work out some kinks tho; I'm still at a creative loss for this as I'm still somewhat confused, but I'm very interested in this idea.)

+

__
Modern:+
__  
Name: Aric

Description: A lanky wolf standing about 185cm(or whatever "somewhat tall" would be for floofs); slim-overweight build

Notes:

+

__
Veil:+
N
__  
Ali
ames: John

Connection:

Thread of fate:

Notes:
No reason given
Edited by EclecticInspiration
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
(Dropping this here for a sheet later. I still need to work out some kinks tho; I'm still at a creative loss for this as I'm still somewhat confused, but I'm very interested in this idea.)

+Modern:+
Name: Aric
Description: A lanky wolf standing about 185cm(or whatever "somewhat tall" would be for floofs); slim-overweight build
Notes:

+Veil:+
Name: John
Connection:
Thread of fate:
Notes:
No reason given
Edited by EclecticInspiration