Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic The Niraya Complex [NSFW, GORE]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/the-niraya-complex-nsfw-gore?post_id=31843#post_31843
)  
"I fear what goes on in his gloopy mind, that is, if he even thinks the same way you or I do..." ^~[==%\>-\>==]~%^

"Be warned though, Val once said he saw creatures alot like it slinking around in the lifeline facilities out there. They're savant enough at times to do things like, say... _*operate_* radios, and even jam simple remote-controlled drones, but Val also described their demeanor as a sort of 'tactical animosity', which explains the tentacle-barbs..." _*Pulling the curtain back, she waves her hand in front of the glass, provoking the creature inside._* "See those toenail-clipping lookin' things?" _*Pointing at clusters of stingers extending against the glass._

"Sooo, yeah, forewarning about releasing'em. Feel free do do with'em as you wish, though; my lab is yours."

"

[
@Jinx":](/forums/rp/topics/the-niraya-complex-nsfw-gore?post_id=31842#post_31842
_
)  
The sable doge pulls at an antenna peaked over his shoulder, tearing a handheld transceiver off a patch of velcro on his back. With a few button-presses, far above them toward the town's center, the light on a monolithic radio tower turns red to green._

_

He then hands the transceiver to Ev;_* "You're live my friend, give it a shot."

"

[
@NyantaStarhunt":](/forums/rp/topics/the-niraya-complex-nsfw-gore?post_id=31841#post_31841
)  
"Lesgo take a look." ^~[==%\<-\<==]~%^

_

Leading him indoors, they're greeted to the sight of large aquariums lining the walls, all organized into different sections for different species, stacking up toward the ceiling and accessible by library-like staircases and scaffolding..._
![full](https://static.scientificamerican.com/sciam/cache/file/2886165B-4DC2-4EB4-8F14F5443E6C8A74_source.png!

)

"...Desert's the last place you'd expect fish, amrite?"

"

[
@EclecticInspiration":](/forums/rp/topics/the-niraya-complex-nsfw-gore?post_id=31839#post_31839
)  
"Eeeeeeeeh... you said 'stressful', and while living life on a razor's edge out there certainly is so... it's weird. Most of the people I knew back then, including myself, sorta, well... would it make sense to say we'd always "[wished it sucked more?":](https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/225/093/54f.png) It was 'cozy' in alot of ways, like napping comfortably in a bolt-hole, as the back-then [flocks of decapitating chainsaw drones](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/SBV4Np8bwdAdu0rW9_xeoOi14-3pjWZyLS9iYORBlxggqCohzyPeHBlNrRg4eTbsSZWfYvf9LfXscHzuCu9yKxQAAc5XeSY-0Rqnu6x7uQJK2SYEVDRLXBN7t6G-Kkxkpmiz68KZ3vsm5jpaN8HwMs0GypVhvs6ugYxLwxE) buzzed by... Also, in a ways, we felt it peeled away all pretense, showing how eachother really were when it counted most."
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375