Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic The Niraya Complex [NSFW, GORE]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Jinx":](/forums/rp/topics/the-niraya-complex-nsfw-gore?post_id=31836#post_31836
)  
"I meeeeeean, there _*are_* people who routinely move through every zone except nearest to the Arc Dome: the Washoe, Shoshone, and Paiute native tribes. Granted, there's something very odd about them, what with being able to read people's minds without the related "[cybernetics":](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SQUID), or those "[creepy EM-absorbent cloaks":](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/543014464056721414/867988184431230996/13e91f0f9a0c37889ec3f71e1e8ce68bb2e922e3.png) they wear, even though I've seen'em creep right through a horde of zombies and killing machines, *and even acknowledging eachother's presence*, as if they were trying to keep hidden from something else watching'em... Despite that, they're ridiculously helpful, and they can get _*pretty_* darn close to Souterain too..."

"_*That being said_*, I doubt stealth and dubominously friendly guides are enough to actually get us into the complex."

"If you can find him, and if he's willing to help, I guess that's where your 'brother' could fall into play." ^~[==%\>-\>==]~%^

"

[
@EclecticInspiration":](/forums/rp/topics/the-niraya-complex-nsfw-gore?post_id=31837#post_31837
)  
"I used to be good at that too, mostly for cartography though n' the like, but then, well, after this happened," _*Grinning proudly, he presents the back of his dominant right handpaw, showing Benko the large, nasty scar he's always had running down from between his ring and middle finger to his wrist._

"Got split wide-open by some cannibal's machete going for my head. Luckily, we had doctors back then too as skilled as Anna. Lost the delicate control of the fingers, but at least I was saved from amputation. Sure I'd go fix it too, but by the time this happened I'd figure it was time to settle down, plus I'd get to have a badass scar for stories."

"As for those hideaways, I think in the bolt-holes, people used to pass time during storms or danger too by things like drawing; I swear there's a ton of old sketches people left laying around in drawers in some of those spots. It's like Val made it a point to have art material, books, and the like stocked within'em, to keep hiding folks comfortably distracted I suppose, what with all the danger they'd be in those holes for a while, and for good reasons..."

"I mean, Jesus, boah," ^[==\<.\<==]^

"Val even raided a nuclear silo once just for soundproof tiles, so he could line the walls with'em in of some of them hideaways, practically for hiding better, but the reason he said he did was so friends of his could safely play instruments for music."
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@Jinx":/forums/rp/topics/the-niraya-complex-nsfw-gore?post_id=31836#post_31836
"I meeeeeean, there _are_ people who routinely move through every zone except nearest to the Arc Dome: the Washoe, Shoshone, and Paiute native tribes. Granted, there's something very odd about them, what with being able to read people's minds without the related "cybernetics":https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SQUID, or those w"creiepy EM-absordbent cloaks":https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/543014464056721414/867988184431230996/13e91f0f9a0c37889ec3f71e1e8ce68bb2e922e3.png they wear, even though I've seen'em creep right through a horde of zombies and killing machines, even acknowledging eachother's presence, as if they were trying to keep hidden from something else watching'em... Despite that, they're ridiculously helpful, and they can get _pretty_ darn close to Souterain too..."

"_That being said_, I doubt stealth and dubiously friendly guides are enough to actually get us into the complex."

"If you can find him, and if he's willing to help, I guess that's where your 'brother' could fall into play." ^~[==>->==]~^

"@EclecticInspiration":/forums/rp/topics/the-niraya-complex-nsfw-gore?post_id=31837#post_31837
"I used to be good at that too, mostly for cartography though n' the like, but then, well, after this happened," _Grinning proudly, he presents the back of his dominant right handpaw, showing Benko the large, nasty scar he's always had running down from between his ring and middle finger to his wrist._

"Got split wide-open by some cannibal's machete going for my head. Luckily, we had doctors back then too as skilled as Anna. Lost the delicate control of the fingers, but at least I was saved from amputation. Sure I'd go fix it too, but by the time this happened I'd figure it was time to settle down, plus I'd get to have a badass scar for stories."

"As for those hideaways, I think in the bolt-holes, people used to pass time during storms or danger too by things like drawing; I swear there's a ton of old sketches people left laying around in drawers in some of those spots. It's like Val made it a point to have art material, books, and the like stocked within'em, to keep hiding folks comfortably distracted I suppose, what with all the danger they'd be in those holes for a while, and for good reasons..."

"I mean, Jesus, boah," ^[==<.<==]^

"Val even raided a nuclear silo once just for soundproof tiles, so he could line the walls with'em in of some of them hideaways, practically for hiding better, but the reason he said he did was so friends of his could safely play instruments for music."
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375