Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic The Niraya Complex [NSFW, GORE]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@NyantaStarhunt":](/forums/rp/topics/the-niraya-complex-nsfw-gore?post_id=31254#post_31254
)  
"It'd all be completely painless, of course... I mean, you'll feel some pins and needles for a minute or two, but no worry."

"'ere, lookeh." _*Getting up from her seat, she picks a glass-windowed box off of a shelf, opening the side of it to reveal the inner space large enough to fit one's entire arm into._

* "Put your arm in here, and you'll feel something odd for a moment, then nothing, then normal again, I promise."

"It's like, the Gom Jabbar test from Dune, only not coercive, or painful... sooo, really not much like it at all, I guess." ^~%(. . )~%^

"

[
@EclecticInspiration":](/forums/rp/topics/the-niraya-complex-nsfw-gore?post_id=31255#post_31255
_
)  
As he pets, the loper seemingly grazes on bare soil as it walks... As he pets its flank, looking behind, he notices a thin glimmering chain stretching far back, until disappearing across the ground. Looking to where it connects to the loper, the ratt realizes the chain is made out of dispensed paperclips made between grazings... Maybe the loper's making a trail?_

_

Looking ahead just to check if the paperclips aren't just a mysterious trail being followed, far over on a hill they'll surmount in a few minutes, he sees a shadowy figure with a hunched posture standing atop it... His body appears pitch-black, but his face looks pale-white, the latter very bright under the desert sun._*
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@NyantaStarhunt":/forums/rp/topics/the-niraya-complex-nsfw-gore?post_id=31254#post_31254
"I'd all be completely painless, of course... I mean, you'll feel some pins and needles for a minute or two, but no worry."

"'ere, lookeh." _Getting up from her seat, she picks a glass-windowed box off of a shelf, opening the side of it to reveal the inner space large enough to fit one's entire arm into._

"Put your arm in here, and you'll feel something odd for a moment, then nothing, then normal again, I promise."

"It's like, the Gom Jabbar test from Dune, only not coercive, or painful... sooo, really not much like it at all, I guess." ^~(. . )~^

"@EclecticInspiration":/forums/rp/topics/the-niraya-complex-nsfw-gore?post_id=31255#post_31255
_As he pets, the loper seemingly grazes on bare soil as it walks... As he pets its flank, looking behind, he notices a thin glimmering chain stretching far back, until disappearing across the ground. Looking to where it connects to the loper, the ratt realizes the chain is made out of dispensed paperclips made between grazings... Maybe the loper's making a trail?_

_Looking ahead just to check if the paperclips aren't just a mysterious trail being followed, far over on a hill they'll surmount in a few minutes, he sees a shadowy figure with a hunched posture standing atop it... His body appears pitch-black, but his face looks pale-white, the latter very bright under the desert sun._
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375