Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I still have muh two books (for reading during daytime generator cool-off & gas conserving hours), tho since I was counting on having power back today ([spoiler]||my local area is surrounded by lit streets and buildings now today, especially across the river on the "business" side, and my street is next to two of the region's natural gas powerplants[/spoiler]||) I have to keep my fridge powered on to keep the perishable stuff I have fresh. (Most everything else powered by the generator is using the ample spare load; it burns the same amount of fuel regardless)

Muh sister was also supposed to arrive today with a bunch of pet food to feed the cat and lizard she left with me. She says now she'll arrive Sunday.

Weather also says it'll be extremely hot tomorrow, oboi... .___.

~

%
^-~~THEEEES BE A REEEEL HUM DINGER RITE HEEEER-^~~^%
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I still have muh two books (for generator cool-off & gas conserving hours), tho since I was counting on having power back today ([spoiler]my local area is surrounded by lit streets and buildings now today, especially across the river on the "business" side, and my street is next to two of the region's natural gas powerplants[/spoiler]) I have to keep my fridge powered on to keep the perishable stuff I have fresh. (Most everything else powered by the generator is using the ample spare load; it burns the same amount of fuel regardless)

Muh sister was also supposed to arrive today with a bunch of pet food to feed the cat and lizard she left with me. She says now she'll arrive Sunday.

Weather also says it'll be extremely hot tomorrow. .___.

~^-THEEEES BE A REEEEL HUM DINGER RITE HEEEER-^~
No reason given
background furry #19375

I still have muh two books (for generator cookl-off & gas conserving hours), tho since I was counting on having power back today ([spoiler]my local area is surrounded by lit streets and buildings now today, especially across the river on the "business" side, and my street is next to two of the region's natural gas powerplants[/spoiler]) I have to keep my fridge powered on to keep the perishable stuff I have fresh. (Most everything else powered by the generator is using the ample spare load; it burns the same amount of fuel regardless)

No reason given
background furry #19375

I still have muh two books (for generator cook-off & gas conserving hours), tho since I was counting on having power back today ([spoiler]my local area is surrounded by lit streets and buildings now today, especially across the river on the "business" side, and my street is next to two of the region's natural gas powerplants[/spoiler]) I have to keep my fridge powered on to keep the perishable stuff I have fresh. (Most everything else powered by the generator is using the ample spare load; it burns the same amount of fuel regardless)

No reason given
background furry #19375

I still have books, tho since I was counting on having power back today ([spoiler]my local area is surrounded by lit streets and buildings now today, especially across the river on the "business" side, and my street is next to two of the region's natural gas powerplants[/spoiler]) I have to keep my fridge powered on to keep the perishable stuff I have fresh. (Most everything else powered by the generator is using the ample spare load; it burns the same amount of fuel regardless)

No reason given