Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic San Aligheri: Inferno in Paradise [Cyberpunk, NSFW, Gore]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"[@Cobalt":](/forums/rp/topics/san-aligheri-inferno-in-paradise-cyberpunk-nsfw-gore?post_id=30375#post_30375
_K
)  
*M
emorizing and keeping those following vehicles in his sight, he then speaks loudly to those behind him;_ "Iin the truck;*

"Th
ink someone's on to us, I've seeing the same vehicles for quite a bit now. IWe thinkmay thbey're sgetalkting ustalked... You folks think anyone'd be crazy enough to suborn "[delivery drones":](https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/000/301/732/large/KARAKTER_KZ4_drone_V22.jpg?1416004612), perhmapsybe? Besides those guyspeople possibly tailing us, we should keep some eyes toward the sky, too."
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

"@Cobalt":/forums/rp/topics/san-aligheri-inferno-in-paradise-cyberpunk-nsfw-gore?post_id=30375#post_30375
_Keeping those following vehicles in his sight, he then speaks loudly to those behind him;_ "I think someone's on to us, I've seen the same vehicles for a whquilte now for a bit now. I think they're stalking us... You folks think anyone'd be crazy enough to suborn "delivery drones":https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/000/301/732/large/KARAKTER_KZ4_drone_V22.jpg?1416004612, perhaps? Besides those guys possibly tailing us, we should keep some eyes toward the sky, too."
No reason given
background furry #19375

"@Cobalt":/forums/rp/topics/san-aligheri-inferno-in-paradise-cyberpunk-nsfw-gore?post_id=30375#post_30375
_Keeping an eye on those following vehicles in his sight, he then speaks loudly to those behind him;_ "I think someone's on to us, I've seen the same vehicles for a while now for a bit now. I think they're stalking us... You folks think anyone'd be crazy enough to suborn "delivery drones":https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/000/301/732/large/KARAKTER_KZ4_drone_V22.jpg?1416004612, perhaps? Besides those guys possibly tailing us, we should keep some eyes toward the sky, too."
No reason given